What's new

This forum is bad for my wallet

I join to figure out the ins and out of shaving....and then buy a saddlebeck wallet.....then look at getting a porkpie....and now I get home and I have a watch on my wrist....

$tumblr_n01g05XDmZ1skjk2uo1_500.jpg

thanks :) I am enjoying it, I have 30 days to decide if i want to keep it. and so far i love it

Don't forget that you'll realize you need Red Wing Iron Ranger or Wolverine 1000 Mile boots along with a Mitchell Leather or Saddleback briefcase...

Nice watch, I vote keep it and like posted above the Wolverine 1000 mile boots are awesome. Of course you will need a couple more watches, hats, scarves, socks, shoes .... oh yeah, if you haven't tried SE injector razors yet, do it - I had one lying around for months and on a whim gave it ago .... I know have 4 and I am hoping another will arrive in the mail today .... you can't fight the madness so just sigh and go along with it ....

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
And then we could start giving you advice on buying a new wallet ... which could be really bad news for your current wallet!!

Last edited by a moderator:
it never stops! now im buying a custom sized belt from Eagle....

I have an incredible belt I got from Galco years ago. Very sturdy thick leather - beautiful light red/brown color and virtually indestructible. Basically it's the last belt like that I will ever need to buy.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I have an incredible belt I got from Galco years ago. Very sturdy thick leather - beautiful light red/brown color and virtually indestructible. Basically it's the last belt like that I will ever need to buy.

"what you need to buy" =\= "what you end up buying after reading B&B"

... just sayin'.

:whistling:

Well, I am actually going to be returning the watch. The nylon band is already fraying in multiple places, so back to the searching for me :/

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I owned two Bulova watches. My first watch I bought was a Bulova, I quickly bought another to wear to work as the first one was to nice.
Very fine watches.

well I replaced the original Bulova with another from Costco :p However I didnt get the nylon strap this time, I chose leather instead

I got a Bulova with a black leather band at a TJMAXX a couple years ago, and its my go to dress watch. Got it at a steal too. Great watch.

Top Bottom