What's new

Never, ever accept a package from a Bigfoot

I have now found out why Bigfoots have never been seen. Their intelligence quotient is next to zero.

I received a package from Bigfoot which included a Shadow wave he wanted me to look at.

I opened the package to retrieve the pen and pulled back fingers dyed a pretty shade of blue.

It seems the big lummox had just put a full load of FC Denim Blue in it , wrote a couple of lines... and packaged it up.

The cap was so full of ink it was running out of the weep hole......what a mess.

It seems a vast temperature change is not the best for the Vacs

Thanks youse big, hairy Lummox !!!!

Moral of the story....keep pens away from Texas Bigfoots....they are not to be trusted

Did it take a wrong turn at Albuquerque and end up at Syngent's place before coming to you? :laugh:
even I unload my pens before shipping,... but none of the ink stuff is what Brian meant at all, he was just sayin about that,... I mean really, who in their right mind would send a shadow wave to Brians house expecting him to actually give it back

I think that one is lost to the jersey devil now,... thought a bigfoot would have known that one

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
even I unload my pens before shipping,... but none of the ink stuff is what Brian meant at all, he was just sayin about that,... I mean really, who in their right mind would send a shadow wave to Brians house expecting him to actually give it back

I think that one is lost to the jersey devil now,... thought a bigfoot would have known that one

Losing the pen was my fear all along James. That is why I filled the pen prior to shipping. It is like the dye they put in stolen money......he is marked.

Losing the pen was my fear all along James. That is why I filled the pen prior to shipping. It is like the dye they put in stolen money......he is marked.

Smarter than the average Bigfoot.

Except for the whole "sending-it-to-Brian-in-the-first-place" part.

I've never heard of tactical fountain pen strikes before . . . I guess you learn something new every day!

Baystate Blue sounds like it would have been over the top.

Definitely sounds like it was calculated to me. Makes me wonder if there will be any retaliation when it's returned?

If it's returned

Oh youse can bet that there will be payback.....

in true Jersey fashion...............

it will be slow....................................

and very painful

Top Bottom