What's new

Forgive me lord, for I have sinned

Norelco 1290X. Yes, I have been shaving with it for a week. The sad thing is, I think I like it. It is nice traveling with just one piece of gear and the charge lasts for a month. The only downside is, sometimes a little trouble leaving longer hairs on the neck.

How could you!
Just kidding. If it works, then why not. Can it be used wet? May help with the neck problem.

If it's for the purpose of traveling, then it's a forgivable sin. Still a sin, but a small one. The lord will forgive you.

However, if you Norelco it up on a lazy Saturday morning whilst your DE shaving gear is sitting their longingly waiting to be used, then you may be past the point of forgiveness.

;)

You bad.......Just kidding.

But I
came to hate shaving that way. So I switched to wet shaving so many choices its fun now.

If it's for the purpose of traveling, then it's a forgivable sin. Still a sin, but a small one. The lord will forgive you.

However, if you Norelco it up on a lazy Saturday morning whilst your DE shaving gear is sitting their longingly waiting to be used, then you may be past the point of forgiveness.

;)
When i get back home its back to Feather stainless and Cade. I promise

I used a Braun Series 7 prior to coming to DE shaving for many years. It certainly is convenient but I don't miss it. The shaves weren't very good and it's noisy. To each his own.

You are very, very bad man!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 77
I hated shaving with an electric. Never close, neck and face always felt terrible, don't miss it for a second.

Joel

No kidding. I tried to learn to love one of those things some years ago. I had the illusion that I could even carry it to touch up before going in to see a customer late in the day. But I couldn't stand it.

I guess it's another case of YMMV.

Top Bottom