What's new

Just got witch hazel, now what

I do not know the best way but can tell you that I use it the same way as any AS splash. I also use it in the afternoon as a moisturizer and cleaning splash. The lemon one is very refreshing.
Which one did you get?

I do not know the best way but can tell you that I use it the same way as any AS splash. I also use it in the afternoon as a moisturizer and cleaning splash. The lemon one is very refreshing.
Which one did you get?

So just pour some in your hands and slap it on?

Am I the only one who hates the scent though

They make unscented Witch Hazel if you prefer something without the earthy scent. I find the more I used the normal stuff, the more I got used to it. I find the scent to fade fast anyway so it's not a big deal to me.

I was about to throw mine out! I've drunk two bottles of this stuff and my face still burns! Just kidding. I splash some on my hands and rub it on my face. You can use it to cut strong after shaves as well.

I have heard that people put a drop or two of baby oil or other moisturizer as well as an essential oil to give it a fragrance. i am interested in other mixes people do.

I believe there is an unscented if you dislike the smell.

I actually dislike the scent of the unscented version. I have a few scented witch hazels. I like all of them for their smell. I even have a cucumber scented one that smells exactly like a freshly sliced cucumber.

Top Bottom