What's new

And It Begins.

My two year old boy hasn't shown any interest in his daddy's shaving yet. When I'm shaving, he usually just gives me a quizzical look and runs off to play. Today he mimicked me putting on my aftershave. He was slapping and rubbing his little cheecks just like I do when I splash on my aftershave. It begins…

Last edited:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
What, how is he two already?

It was like yesterday you posted this...
attachment.php

:thumbup:

What, how is he two already?

It was like yesterday you posted this...
attachment.php

:thumbup:

Wow, where did you dig that up? I remember that well. I still have that brush. Yeah, it seems like yesterday, but it's been almost 2 1/2 years.

Nice story! At some point down the road (years probably) he'll get into that aftershave and slather it all over his face and feel the burn for the first time. I can definitely remember the first time I got into my dad's skin bracer and slathered it all over my face. At the time I thought it was the equivalent gasoline and a lighter but little did I know I'd enjoy that feeling one day. Good times!

I can't wait for that day. I have a two year old Daughter and she loves watching me shave... I have to wait for the two month old boy to get to that age...
Have you considered lathering him up and letting him mimic you with a razor that has no blade in it? Than again maybe he light try to pick up your razor when you are not around so maybe not such a great idea. But they do make toy shaving kits that you can get him..

Top Bottom