What's new

Ban the user above you!

Connie is banned for . . . what the heck are those things? They look like fuzzy K'nids from Willy Wonka & The Great Glass Elevator. Or demonically possessed tribbles.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Here are some more just for you, 'cause your banned, Teppanyaki.
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

SinnerInRehab is banned for discrimination for not realizing the little purple things are just minding their own business & waiting for a shave.

Peace to the purple dudes!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Ratpoison is banned for wanting us to "just get along" with the little purple people.

Teppenyaki is pre-emptively banned for wanting to ban me when he reads this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teppenyaki is pre-emptively banned for wanting to ban me when he reads this.

I hereby invoke the "mystical fountain pen and ink clause" (I received an order from Goulet Pens which included a lovely card in fine script stating that I am unbanned should I choose to be so) to unban myself long enough to ban Haggises for . . .

Scratch that. I'm going to vote to ban Doc4 again for precisely the reasons quoted above. Plus, Doc4 has also not conceded the greatness of Cedar Point. Or Cleveland.

On second thought, Haggises is also banned. Anything having to do with haggis . . . banned. A sheep's stomach stuffed with "heart, liver, and lungs," with oatmeal, and boiled for hours on end. Exactly how hungry do you have to be to eat that?! Keep in mind that Scotland used to be the only country on the plant with a more unhealthy diet than the USA (although I have to think that we've blown past them these days!).

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Teppan-yucky is banned for bashing the great chieftain of the Pudding Race so close to Rabbie Burns Day. Scots wa' hae', Teppy, Scots wa' hae!

Connie is banned for ... whatever that thing is.

Tony is banned for getting in the way. Sorry, dude, collateral damage.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Connie is banned for not showing us her kitchen wall mural more often

Doc4 is banned for failing to ban Rockminer.

Right now it is -12 degrees outside. Have I told you lately that I hate winter. The mural helps to keep some spring and summer close by.

$Kitchen Mural 1.jpg
$Kitchen Mural 2.jpg
$Kitchen Mural 3.jpg
$Kitchen Mural 4.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
well if they won't ban you then I must. Intrigued, Rockminer & August West please leave through the stream door.
...... but also WOW

Holy cow, that is one nice mural! That makes up for Detroit. :001_tongu

Doc4 is banned because my teppanyaki, and my teriyaki, never mind my sukiyaki, is never "yucky."

Tony is banned again for picking up yet another typo in one of my posts. :blush:

Chris is banned for that kiwi fruit-bird again. You may submit your application to be un-banned when you get a T. Rex avatar.

Top Bottom