What's new

Pinaud Clubman

Just wanted you all to know how much I like Pinaud Clubman. I got a bottle for Christmas and tried it for the first time a few days ago and really, really like it.

Just thought I'd share...

+1

I've only tried the Original Clubman, but I think that sometime soon I'm going to order some of the other scents. Walgreens was looking about the cheapest... order online, and they have in store pick-up for free. At this time they list all except the V.I.B.R.

i put some on my wrists a few nights just so i can sniff it occassionally as i lie awake, trying to sleep.

My wife really digs it, and the scent definitely stays with you for awhile. If it only had some with hazel it might be all I'd need!!!

A classic scent everyone should try at least once. All Pinaud scents really.

Absolutely! I like their men's talcum, too (not for my face, but it has the same scent). Definitely no chance of mistaking the Clubman for any "modern" or "metrosexual" scent -- it's pure old-barber-shop or wood-paneled-men's-club-locker-room material

I just got a bottle of the special reserve! Wow, this stuff is potent! I love it though, has a manly scent that doesn't fade after 5 minutes. Would love to collect the various other kinds, but nobody in town sells it, and I can't justify ordering it online as I already have so much product. Better as an impulse buy :p

Aloha,

Definitely in my rotation. Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum is also great. Just ordered the Special Reserve can't wait to try it out. I know the Veg is controversial but, since that is readily available down here I will be trying that out soon.

Mahalo,

Congrats! I started the year off with it this morning along with the new Stirling Clubman soap.

proxy.php

Cut it with Thayer's or similar WH. Awesome Combo!

that gives me a thought:
My bottle is still pretty full right now, but after it empties out a little, would it work to add a little witch hazel to the mix? Has anyone done this with A/S splashes? I know, I could splash witch hazel on my face before the Clubman, but I just prefer a one-and-done, single-step aftershave process.

I have the clubman AS is the Aftershave supposed to be dark or is that because it is in a plastic bottle? I bought mine from Sally beauty supply. Also I have striking shave soap in clubman and sharp dressed man both are great. Any advice using clubman? I also have the clubman talc too what do I use that for?

Top Bottom