What's new

Anyone else have a problem with their badger brush logos

Okay so this past month I have bought and used 4 badger brushes. Two Edwin Jagger Brushes one is a Best and the other a Super, A Vulfix Pure Badger wanna say it's a 1000 model and a Parker. After a few uses each one of the logos has started to rub off. Does anybody else have a problem with this or am I the only one. Should I just go ahead and remove the logos myself cause they are already starting to look like crap.

It isn't something I would worry about, but I just went and looked at my Col. Conk pure badger (probably made by Vulfix) and my Edwin Jagger silver tip. The logo on the pure badger never looked that spiffy to begin with, but still looks the same. The logo on the silver tip is as clear and sharp as ever.

I did notice on the silver tip the handle has a glaze or coating that seems to be chipping or wearing away at the top edge, like from the hair rubbing against it when I lather. Doesn't bother me, though. Didn't notice before.

My old AoS travel brushes are about 9 years old and the logo and type of brush is printed (not impressed) on the plastic handles yet still clearly visible and in tact. No wear at all on those. I have seem a number of used Omega brushes where the print and logos have worn or faded off a bit. Doesn't look bad to me though. I have an Omega brand new in the box that I have yet to use, will likely use it at some point in the far off future. I have no issues with logos wearing off with time and use. If that starts to happen to my current AoS brush I won't fret too much over it.

Seems like everyone's does so far but mine is wearing off fast. I can pretty much take my finger and rub it off with no pressure at all. Just really frustrating cause I payed a lot for all 4 brushes and they already seem to be doing that.

Okay so this past month I have bought and used 4 badger brushes. Two Edwin Jagger Brushes one is a Best and the other a Super, A Vulfix Pure Badger wanna say it's a 1000 model and a Parker. After a few uses each one of the logos has started to rub off. Does anybody else have a problem with this or am I the only one. Should I just go ahead and remove the logos myself cause they are already starting to look like crap.
Why worry about a logo on your brush? Both my PARKERS lost there logo in a couple of weeks. You buy a brush for the feel on your face, and its lathering capabilities not the logo, besides I think the Parkers look better without there logo .

Seems like everyone's does so far but mine is wearing off fast. I can pretty much take my finger and rub it off with no pressure at all. Just really frustrating cause I payed a lot for all 4 brushes and they already seem to be doing that.

Did you buy the logo or did you buy the brush?

If the brush is good and doesn't shed, you've done well. (Caveat: I say that as someone who isn't interested in ever selling a brush. And appearance is one of the smaller matters to me.)

Hmm I never thought about it but if I lost a logo on one of my brushes I could always engraved my own name or signature into it. I have a laser engraver but never thought about using it for any of my shaving items. I would probably just engrave the same company logo though since it would be a bit weird having my own name on my brush?

Top Bottom