What's new

Mug Shots!

$pug-mug-2-big.gif
sorry could not resist the temptation -

Just received my mug in the mail today (It was last Saturday now) and my jaw hit the floor when I saw all that was in the box. Zeke amazed me. I wish I could have gave more, but it is the giving feeling that makes me feel good to. Take a good look at what Zeke did. Thanks so much for this great idea and God bless you all.

attachment.php

Gonzo

I received my mug from Maxzoran on Saturday after a very long, cold rainy day at work. I came home and it was there waiting for me. It not only brightened my day, but the Christmas season as well. I sent a pm to Justin that evening to thank him for it, but didn't get around to taking pictures and posting to this thread until today... it was a very busy weekend. Anyway, I'd like to thank Justin once again publicly for his thoughtful gift. Thank you, Justin! I let my face get grubby just so I can give that beautiful Gem Micromatic a go this afternoon.

Here's the pic...

$P5060019.jpg

Last edited:
This came in the past week. I didn't get back to the farm and get it unpacked until today.
$P12-22-13_16.54.jpg
Inside the most excellent mug were some shaving soap and a cream as well as more blades than are showing up in the picture. This is great because I've kind of gotten out of sampling mode, but am always game to try what comes my way.

Last edited:
I got my mug from SilentTuba. What an awesome surprise! I love books, tv shows, and movies about zombies so this mug fits me to a tee. I can't wait to brandish this thing in the office. The bottle opener is super cool too. It awesome that I have a Super Bowl souvenir from the actual area. Thanks Tim!

Also, my wife and toddler thank you for the candy :thumbup:

proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my mug from SilentTuba. What an awesome surprise! I love books, tv shows, and movies about zombies so this mug fits me to a tee. I can't wait to brandish this thing in the office. The bottle opener is super cool too. It awesome that I have a Super Bowl souvenir from the actual area. Thanks Tim!

Also, my wife and toddler thank you for the candy :thumbup:

proxy.php

I'm glad you like the mug! I will admit to stalking your profile and looking at your posts to see what your interests were; since you're a frequent poster in the Walking Dead thread, I went with it.

Also, the bottle opener is pretty heavy, and will make a good zombie bludgeoning tool, should the need ever arise.

Good point! Then I can crack a couple of coldies after a long day of bludgeoning zombies. It's like the perfect post-apocalypse tool.

I'm glad you like the mug! I will admit to stalking your profile and looking at your posts to see what your interests were; since you're a frequent poster in the Walking Dead thread, I went with it.

Also, the bottle opener is pretty heavy, and will make a good zombie bludgeoning tool, should the need ever arise.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387849641.779164.jpg

Sent out to Mr Tuba this morning. So sorry for the delay! I was at an end of the year party with the other teachers all weekend.

The package from Senshi arrived today, stuffed to the brim with goodies!

$image.jpg

I'll leave it to him to explain everything, since I'm not totally sure what it all is yet.

Thanks again to Senshi for an amazing and generous package!

I think it's a Japanese soup bowl, but I will use it as a shaving bowl (which I'm sure was his intent). In fact, I already used it to whip up a test lather with some new soap that came in today, too (not the Godrej, will try that tomorrow).

Glad it got there alright! Those gloves are used for smartphones or touch screens. The men's cream and the MG5 are aftershave balms. I use them a lot and they work really well for irritation. The brown box in the back is a coffee scented soap and towel set. It says that it's not food so don't eat it on the box haha. Those pocket tissues are just for cheeky Japanese goodness. And that is a miso soup bowl but I use them to hold my soaps. I don't know if you could build a lather in there as I've never tried.

Hope you enjoy and let me know if you have any questions. Happy Holidays!!

Glad it got there alright! Those gloves are used for smartphones or touch screens. The men's cream and the MG5 are aftershave balms. I use them a lot and they work really well for irritation. The brown box in the back is a coffee scented soap and towel set. It says that it's not food so don't eat it on the box haha. Those pocket tissues are just for cheeky Japanese goodness. And that is a miso soup bowl but I use them to hold my soaps. I don't know if you could build a lather in there as I've never tried.

Hope you enjoy and let me know if you have any questions. Happy Holidays!!

worked pretty well:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 131
Top Bottom