What's new

Like Lucky Tiger After Shave Splash

I'm really enjoying going through the bottle I have now but the product seems to be in a class of its own in that it behaves like a splash but has properties like a balm (nutrients, soothing rather than harsh, no alcohol). Are there any other products like it?

Hmmmm, the closest thing I can think of that I've tried are the Skinfood products from Trumpers. West Indies Lime will give you the similar citrus scent.

Lucky Tiger is outstanding. Have you tried googling "aftershave non-alcohol" for other possible options?

BTW this thread would be more productive if posted in the aftershave section of the forum.

Lucky Tiger is outstanding. Have you tried googling "aftershave non-alcohol" for other possible options?

BTW this thread would be more productive if posted in the aftershave section of the forum.

Spieck aftershave has worked wonders for me. It is not sticky and not drying, definitely helps heal my face after an aggressive shave.

Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood and Spieck both fit the bill of no alcohol. I have both and enjoy them both. I have received numerous compliments on the Ogallala.

Musgo Real Aftershave. Not your typical aftershave. Very moisturinzing. But, if you use too much it can get sticky. Smells great and makes your skin feel soft. Not the balm, which is different. I haven't tried the balm, but the A/S is great!

Musgo Real Aftershave. Not your typical aftershave. Very moisturinzing. But, if you use too much it can get sticky. Smells great and makes your skin feel soft. Not the balm, which is different. I haven't tried the balm, but the A/S is great!

I agree with this though I can see many not being a fan of the strong scent though I do really like it. The Stirling Soap Co. stuff looks nice, a few in there I want to try but I need nothing at the moment already over stocked.

Top Bottom