What's new

Nivea Shave cream

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I've been seeing post's about Nivea shave cream and I've seen the sensitive shave cream in Rite Aid, how does it perform and what does it smell like?

I has a soapy, citrus smell. The smell is faint and dissipates quickly. I found some at value valet for $3 cdn per tube

Nivea shaving cream is not distributed in the USA. Perhaps you're mixing up Nivea and Neutrogena? The Neutrogena Sensitive is a brushless gel-type product.

I've been seeing post's about Nivea shave cream and I've seen the sensitive shave cream in Rite Aid, how does it perform and what does it smell like?
It is my first and so far my only (post) shave balm. Right now I am shaving with a slightly dull straight, and this cream really helps. I mean really. It smells great a very pleasant but light citrus smell and it dose fade quickly. It also absorbs into you skin quickly. GET SOME YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

Performance is Ok, the scent is not a favourite of mine. But I didn't know Nivea also makes a 'sensitive' cream. Are you sure you're not confusing it with the balm (white, rectangular glass bottle) or the canned foam?

Performance is Ok, the scent is not a favourite of mine. But I didn't know Nivea also makes a 'sensitive' cream. Are you sure you're not confusing it with the balm (white, rectangular glass bottle) or the canned foam?
Pretty sure the OP has mixed up this:
$jj-1675_1z.jpg

with this:
$81769_06_2013_mild_shaving_gel_png_170_340.jpg

But to answer your question, yes there is a Nivea Sensitive shaving cream:
$111087103011_2.jpg

Attachments

• $98435.jpg
    $98435.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Still have a tube waiting in my shaving box. Knowing the no-nonsens reputation of Nivea you can't go wrong with the shaving cream but I would not expect a "luxuriuous" smell.

Top Bottom