What's new

Husband Stocking stuffer products- good mirror?

Husband wet shaves in shower since forever, using fusion and can of gillette. So I got him the following for his stocking:

Jagger de89l
jagger best badger brush
Proraso cream
taylors sandalwood
sample blades

Was going to pick up some kind of travel box to put this in but haven't found anything

He needs a shower mirror and ones I've tried in the past fall down b/c suction cups don't stick well or they fog, etc.

Can anyone recommend a great little mirror that will stay put in humidity and fog free. Radio not necessary in our bathroom.

thx!

I can't think of any mirror or glass that doesn't fog. I'd look at an anti-fog application for the mirror. I know Rain-X makes one, I don't know if it works. When I've used a mirror in the shower, I'd just wipe it by hand, with my fingers. It was always wet anyway, so I wasn't making it worse. After some time, he probably wouldn't need it anyway. He doesn't use a mirror now does he? I think if he'll still shave in the shower, other than to build and see his lather, I can't see him using a mirror for very long. I used to cartridge shave in the shower by feel as well.

Getting this set up may transition him back to the sink. If that happens, be prepared to lose some countertop real estate.

He opens shower and looks over at the mirror across the room. Results in missed areas and Sideburns lines not always straight and ill help him out If I'm in there. So, yeah I was thinking he could use a mirror

I can't think of any mirror or glass that doesn't fog. I'd look at an anti-fog application for the mirror. I know Rain-X makes one, I don't know if it works.

A number of years ago the heater core in my VW Jetta went out in the winter and produced all kinds of fogging inside the car. Before I discovered (and corrected) what the problem was, I used Rain-X to reduce the fogging on the inside of the windshield, and it worked well. Did not eliminate it for long periods, but did work in the short term. Probably worth a try.

Top Bottom