What's new

Ban the user above you!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Terp61 is banned for not banning Joe in that he didn't give us a banishment (to where shall we go for our exile?
proxy.php
), destination.
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Being exiled is nothing but a dream of a glorious return". CBJ

Last edited:
Chris is banned for not knowing where the banished go.

Australia! Or, if you're unlucky, a prison cell in Hershey PA where with one nostril you inhale the heady, rich smell of Hershey's chocolate . . . and the other inhales fresh cow manure. Ahhhhh . . .

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Teppanyaki is banned for still being around here even after being banned so many times. Man, this is like playing whack-a-mole.

Going back a few pages, intrigued is banned for catching on that I wasn't banned
tony is banned for never having eaten a bagel in michigan

and finally, intrigued is banned for continuing to post about the worst chuck-e-cheese game ever

Teppanyaki is banned for considering-- even for a moment-- that Galaxian is "the greatest arcade game ever," when everyone knows (yes, even Connie!) that the honor goes to Skee-ball!

Brooksie 967 is banned for mentioning carnies.

Ever been to a circus or fair and come away feeling a bit strange about their tiny hands???

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
You are all banned for not realising that Tank is the greatest arcade game ever.

proxy.php

Brooksie is banned for having bad luck.

Now for a song...

One, Two, Three O'clock, Four O'clock ban,
Five, Six, Seven O'clock, Eight O'clock ban.
Nine, Ten, Eleven O'clock, Twelve O'clock ban,
We're gonna ban around the clock tonight.

Commanderkeen is banned for mutilating those lyrics, thereby causing Bill Haley-- not to mention His Comets-- to spin in his grave like a gyroscope.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
JaxJim gets a pass so I can second the banning of commanderkeen for putting that song in my head!
proxy.php
proxy.php

Intrigued is banned for thinking she can give passes.

But I will say this...

It's my party, and I'll ban if I want to
Ban if I want to, ban if I want to
You would ban too if it happened to you

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
commanderkeen: banned for being the thought police, and for putting that confounded earworm into my brain.

proxy.php

Oh yeah I'll ... I'll say that something
I think you'll understand ...
When I ... I say that something
Croulebarbe has just been banned!
Croulebarbe has just been ba-aa-aan-ed ...
Croulebarbe has just been banned!

Top Bottom