What's new

Ban the user above you!

August West is banned for cruelty to animals (dressing up donkeys in slutty santa outfits).

Brooksie is banned for accusing Tony of dressing up donkeys in slutty Santa outfits.

For that matter, you're banned for even thinking of the idea. I will have nightmares about this for years to come . . . on the bright side, my new psychiatrist will have a field day!

Your psychiatrist . . . has their work cut out for them. :001_tongu

Brooksie is banned for accusing Tony of dressing up donkeys in slutty Santa outfits.

For that matter, you're banned for even thinking of the idea. I will have nightmares about this for years to come . . . on the bright side, my new psychiatrist will have a field day!

Your psychiatrist . . . has their work cut out for them. :001_tongu

What's wrong with slutty Santa donkeys?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Mdunn is banned for not catching my mistake in banning Teppanyaki instead of Chaloney, as I should have. And for the record, I love reindeer dances, just not the slutty ones in Santa outfits.

Chaloney is banned for TLI (too little information).

Doc is banned for being a square, there.

On a side note...

You're banned! You're banned! The whole board is banned! They're all banned! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, banned and banned that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Doc, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane mod who likes to ban the women! Whaddya wanna gimme Doc, 3 weeks ban?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Connie is banned for thinking they make good bagels in Michigan.

Tony is banned for being a bagel snob :)

Brooksie is banned for being a Bluenose who turns up his nose at someone who turns up his nose at average bagels.

For the record, I don't think that Robin (the chick that claims to feed a Bigfoot family blueberry bagels) ever claimed they were good bagels. She only said Bigfoots liked them. :001_rolle

Doc is banned for being a square, there.

On a side note...

You're banned! You're banned! The whole board is banned! They're all banned! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, banned and banned that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Doc, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane mod who likes to ban the women! Whaddya wanna gimme Doc, 3 weeks ban?

:clap:

Doc is banned for not banning the person above him

:nono: You should have banned Tony (August West and the person above you) or commanderkeen the last person to ban the person above him. :001_tt2:

Doc4 is a fellow lawyer. If he's worth his salt, he'll ban you in perpetuity. Govern yourself accordingly . . . but first brace yourself, commanderkeen.

I am banning JaxJim for not banning the user above him

Midoz is banned for making multiple posts complaining about non-sequential banishments.

I'm banning JaxJim for being a lawyer.

:a48: Now he'll probably sue me.

Top Bottom