What's new

I CAN'T be the only one who thinks this.

Ok...I'm sure this is not a regional commercial. Has anyone seen the Arby's commercials with "Bo Dietl" the "famous" private investigator shilling whatever sandwich of the week? These commercials REALLY get under my skin. All I can think about when I see these commercials is "For Pete's sake, Bo! Shave! Please! Shave that crap off your face!"

The guy cannot pull off the stubble look at all. He looks like he's been on a 4 day bender and decided to put on a suit. I'm not buying it, and I'm not digging it. It makes me NOT want to eat Arby's. Ever.

If anyone really knows this guy, please let him know about Badger & Blade. Please. The guy really needs help.
That is all. Carry on.

No Lion's Choice in Indiana. I have eaten there in Colorado once. I agree that they rock. But that's not the point. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting an Arby's...it's the McDonald's of roast beef. I just can't stand looking at that guy's scruffy stubble. I don't know if he's trying to be edgy or what. He needs to SHAVE! Not later...now.

We get the commercials, but there are no Arby's near here. There are some in the state, but not many, and none within an hour of me.

No, you're not the only one who thinks that. He seriously needs to either grow a proper beard or shave. Besides, I fail to see the advantage of having meat sliced in the store when it's not fresh meat in the first place. Seems a crack PI would be able to catch that distinction.

No, you're not the only one who thinks that. He seriously needs to either grow a proper beard or shave. Besides, I fail to see the advantage of having meat sliced in the store when it's not fresh meat in the first place. Seems a crack PI would be able to catch that distinction.
Perhaps he's reliving the glory days of Miami Vice?

I have not seen the commercial. I just Google Imaged him. I'm less concerned about his facial hair and more concerned about: maybe ditch the fast food and opt for the salad bar. Dudeman's pretty bovine. (See what I did there?)

Last edited:
Imus has him on every Monday, he has an interesting biography, but I'm not a fan of his or Arby's and their fake roast beef.

I don't even know who he is. Never heard of him before the Arbys commercials. The "beard" doesn't work on him. He does nothing to sell me sandwiches. I eat at Arbys occasionally but it was long before him and will be long after him. I go there if I want a decent roast beef sandwich in a hurry and there is nothing else around.

Imus has him on every Monday, he has an interesting biography, but I'm not a fan of his or Arby's and their fake roast beef.

All people doing commercials annoy me, except for the redhead in the Wendy's ones. I see Bo's still a foil for Imus and still a legend in his own mind. Haven't listened to Imus (or eaten at an Arbys) in 4-5 years. Guess I haven't missed much either way.

Top Bottom