What's new

Ban the user above you!

Doc is banned because when I was in Vancouver one January a few years ago I got cold when i swam I the river.

Damn confusing season!

mdunn is banned for living somewhere where "Vegemite" is actually considered a foodstuff. Or, living on a continent with the highest number of highly poisonous animal species on the planet, I believe (blue ring octopus!).

I've heard those koalas are murder if you turn your back on them.

Teppanyaki is banned because he lives in the State of Washington which owns Mt. St. Helen that spewed so much crap in the air that summer we all suffered cause it was colder than usual. (What a disaster that was.) I'd take poisonous animals any day!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Terp61:
Sir, you are banned because since we're all friends here, I'm not too sure to call you 'whiskers' (after a cat), and your avatar is a dog?
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Words have meaning...names have power". Author Unknown

Last edited:
I ban you, The Count of Merkur Cristo, because, yes, I own a dog. Banned because the joke in "I'm curious like a cat" is a Will Ferrell quote and it flew right over your head (only funny to me, maybe). He played Harry Carey on a SNL skit, and had Jeff Goldblum totally off script!

שולדבאַנק 4 איז באַנד פֿאַר זיין אַוואַטאַר.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Connie:
Sorry my friend...but you are banned because you didn't post the translation (Yiddish for "Doc 4 is banned for his avatar").
proxy.php

proxy.php
"The best thing on translation was said by Cervantes: translation is the other side of a tapestry". Leonardo Sciascia

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Joe is banned because I'm laughing so hard...my belly hurts (and he doesn't have a avatar yet)!
proxy.php

proxy.php
Humor can alter any situation and help us cope at the very instant we are laughing”. Allen Klein

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Joe is banned because I'm laughing so hard...my belly hurts (and he doesn't have a avatar yet)!
proxy.php

proxy.php
Humor can alter any situation and help us cope at the very instant we are laughing”. Allen Klein

The Count is banned for not having enough Smilies in that last message.

And for having too many in all the others.

And for being a goalie.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
:blink:

Khedquist is banned for not putting a giraffe in his post.
proxy.php

Everyone knows that a giraffe must always follow the posting of 16 hyenas.

Top Bottom