What's new

Ban the user above you!

If it please your honour, I banned him before Veteran's Day.

Banning Josh for a) Banning me unnecessarily and b) for bumping his own thread :)

And now a PSA,

It's almost winter (Northern Hemisphere) and ANY type of Bird Flu won't be tolerated, Duckster has been banned!

$giphy.gif

Chaloney is banned for using iPad autocorrect. Parole may be an option if he can make a haiku using the word "hagfishes." Clearing of his entire record will occur upon receipt of a sonnet about hagfishes.

Tony

Not knowing who to ban and not waiting your turn that's a paddlin...

$hqdefault.jpg

And a ban

Last edited:
August West banned for not knowing a haiku from a hole in the ground.
3-4-4?
That's a soccer formation, not a bleeding haiku!

3-4-4?

True. It is not a traditional haiku but very few write them in traditional form today.

"Modern Japanese haiku (現代俳句 gendai-haiku[SUP]?[/SUP]) are increasingly unlikely to follow the tradition of 17 on or to take nature as their subject,--wikipedia"

Here I used the traditional theme of nature, using juxtapositioning, but abandoned the 5-7-5. The haiku today is mostly written in a post-modern form. I can rewrite it to fit the conventional if you would like. I have a deep respect for the traditional form but in the literary world it is often considered passé.

I ban myself for knowing too much about haiku.

**I am smiling as I am writing this Tony***

Last edited:
3-4-4?

Haggises is banned for trying to field one man too many! Or for playing without a goalkeeper? :confused1 Or for being the only Scots man not to know how many players there are in a football team! :001_tt2:

Top Bottom