What's new

RazoRock "Amici" Brush

Did anyone see this?

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/361591-ItalianBarber-com-September-Update!/page3

These were comments from Joe at IB. (I am in no way affiliated with the company.) Some of the comments have suggested or questioned whether this might be a Carvela style brush. I thought it was interesting. Anyone else have any other info?

OK, I have some other news to announce....

If you are a big fan of RazoRock products and use them on a regular basis, we have something for you coming!...

...We have commissioned a very very special brush... It's called the RazoRock "Amici" Brush. It's a remake of one of the most sought-after brushes ever made!...

...There will only be roughly 100 RazoRock "Amici" brushes made and they will be numbered. There were only roughly 100 handles in the factory and I can NOT get anymore ever...

..Sorry for being complicated, I just want to make sure these go to the right people that are truly "Amici" of the RazoRock brand.

It's anyone's guess. I just guessed the Caravela since that was the first thing to come to mind when Joe said it was "a remake one of the most sought-after brushes ever made."

So just out of curiosity does anyone have a Caravlela? How is it? I've got an SOC boar that caused to get rind of every other non-badger brush I had. Can the mixed boar/badger be even better than the SOC?

I've got an SOC boar that caused to get rind of every other non-badger brush I had. Can the mixed boar/badger be even better than the SOC?

I think so. I have had (and sold) 2 soc boars. I still have the soc 2-band, and love the mixed-knot soc 2012 SE-so much so that I bought a back up.

Secured myself a spot on the list. Joe hasn't steered me wrong in the past, usually if it's something he's this excited about it's something I'll be excited about.

It's anyone's guess. I just guessed the Caravela since that was the first thing to come to mind when Joe said it was "a remake one of the most sought-after brushes ever made."

That would be super! I came very close to buying the Special Edition mixed boar/badger brush last month. It really sounds intriguing. Anyway, I am on the list for the Amici, friends.

Me too...gonna pass on the purple B&B (I have two of them anyway) and I got on the Amici list, like I need ANOTHER brush..uh-huh.

$20131002_092033.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom