Whereabouts are you?

• USA

• Canada

• UK (And Ireland)

• Australia

• Mainland Europe

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cool,... I actually voted for this not to join in, but because Canada usually gets lumped in with "Other" as people forget we are here all the time
Is being "Other" better than just being considered a suburb of the United States? It's one of my pet peeves that people here don't realize that Canada has a distinct and glorious history of its own.

I'm in Iowa, by the way. Weekends I spend in southwest Iowa just a few miles across the border from John Parker. During the week I'm working in Ames, which is pretty much smack dab in the middle of the state.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Triangulated my location, 1 mile from an old bourbon distillery, a tobacco warehouse, and a Swedish Match factory.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Bonjour ​
proxy.php
from Louisiana
("Laissez les bons temps rouler" ["Let the good times roll"!]...Yeah Baby!!!)!
proxy.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
​
proxy.php
"[Louisiana...the Pelican State.] Pick your passion"! Tourism Slogan

Last edited:
That's hard to believe, what sort of booze can you not find? Down here a couple hours south we have a huge craft beer scene and more vineyards that we could use.

Sorry, this was for Jeff, quote didn't work

God... I couldn't handle being in a dry county.

My county? We just house Dogfish Head brewery (and beer pub) and Evolution brewery. Two of the best (IMHO) microbreweries in the states. We also house a mighty fine vineyard, that recently won a bunch of international awards. And this year a bar just got licensed to be a distillery, and are starting to make everything from rum to moonshine.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
S.E. LA (NOT California), east of Red Stick and north of the Crescent City. A stones throw from the Count!

God... I couldn't handle being in a dry county.

My county? We just house Dogfish Head brewery (and beer pub) and Evolution brewery. Two of the best (IMHO) microbreweries in the states. We also house a mighty fine vineyard, that recently won a bunch of international awards. And this year a bar just got licensed to be a distillery, and are starting to make everything from rum to moonshine.

Party at Jason's house? :biggrin1:

Party at Jason's house? :biggrin1:

The fun part about Dogfish Head's brewpub is that they do house brews there that never actually make it to a bottle. A lot of experimental stuff that is ridiculously crazy. It's basically the testing grounds for future Dogfish Head beers.

A few weeks ago, for example, they had a beer made with garlic. It was as disgusting as it sounds, but I had to try it. They also do the ancient style brews from Vikings, Asia, Africa, etc. a lot.

Oh... and I forgot to mention... DE has no sales tax.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Triangulated my location, 1 mile from an old bourbon distillery, a tobacco warehouse, and a Swedish Match factory.
I didn't know you were in Sweden :huh:

The fun part about Dogfish Head's brewpub is that they do house brews there that never actually make it to a bottle.

I read an interview with Sam Calagione in BYO years ago where he was talking about experimental beers, and a batch he brewed with wormwood, and how he didn't know it was possible to have flashbacks of 'nam without ever being in Vietnam.

Top Bottom