What's new

Best places for large men to purchase clothing

I'm a big guy, too big, I know that. It's something that I need to work on. But, in the mean time, I'd still like to dress well. I strive not to come off as "the sloppy fat guy". One of the difficulties in doing this is the limited choices in larger sized men's clothing. I wear a pants waist in the 50s and a 4XL or 5XL shirt. I'm also tall in the torso, so tall sized shirts and jackets are ideal. I can't typically walk into a store and walk out with something, so I generally buy clothes online. JC Penney has a decent Big & Tall section and Cabelas often has larger sizes in some of their clothing. I've tried Casual Male XL/DXL, but find their prices to be too high and the quality of their products too low.

Does anyone else have suggestions for places to shop?

Dillard's is a department store in our area that has a pretty good Big & Tall section. Doesn't look like there is one near you, but they do have online shopping. Nordstrom is another. As you've said, it's hard to find Big & Tall sizes, much less at prices that aren't higher than "regular" sizes. Good luck!

Similar problem (I'm 6'-4" and wear 44-46" waist and 3xlt shirts). I suggest you try Natty Shirts for your dress shirts. They do custom sizing for an incredible price! I've bought 5 shirts from them and they all were delivered exactly as ordered!

Similar problem (I'm 6'-4" and wear 44-46" waist and 3xlt shirts). I suggest you try Natty Shirts for your dress shirts. They do custom sizing for an incredible price! I've bought 5 shirts from them and they all were delivered exactly as ordered!

I'll check them out! I think I've seen them mentioned on here before.

I'm a fan of Foundry Big & Tall. The only thing is I wish is that there were more color choices for bigger guys that don't kill the wallet. Personally, I'm not a fan of pants that cost more than $75.

My husband is quitetall, so I am always on the lookout for companies that cater to his height. Ihave found a wide array of women and men's fashion from Lexington Company, andthat is where I do a huge amount of shopping for both of us, now. Theirclothing is high-quality, and they last, even when you're not-so-gentle withthem. Take a peek at their website and you'll find that they have some of thehard-to-find sizes many people are looking for: http://www.lexingtoncompany.com/ .

Top Bottom