What's new

Found a good alternative to AoS Pre-Shave Oil

At work, I found a massage oil called Neoteric. I bought the bottle titled relaxation bottle and here is the description :

Relaxation Massage, Bath and Body Oil is a special blend of essential oils that encourages a deep sense of relaxation and gentle stress relief. Lavender, Geranium and Sage reduce body tension and calm the mind while Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil and Grape Seed Oil soothe and soften the skin.

Has the exact same scent as AoS Lavender Pre-Shave Oil ( I compared them as I had a sample to put side by side) and the same consistency. It was also $9.99 CND for 4oz as opposed to $25 CDN (locally anyway) for 2oz. Just though I would share this if anyone likes the AoS oil but wants it at a fraction of the cost.

Nice find! Anything with jojoba and grape seed oil should make a pretty stellar pre-shave oil.

At work, I found a massage oil called Neoteric. I bought the bottle titled relaxation bottle and here is the description :

Relaxation Massage, Bath and Body Oil is a special blend of essential oils that encourages a deep sense of relaxation and gentle stress relief. Lavender, Geranium and Sage reduce body tension and calm the mind while Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil and Grape Seed Oil soothe and soften the skin.

Has the exact same scent as AoS Lavender Pre-Shave Oil ( I compared them as I had a sample to put side by side) and the same consistency. It was also $9.99 CND for 4oz as opposed to $25 CDN (locally anyway) for 2oz. Just though I would share this if anyone likes the AoS oil but wants it at a fraction of the cost.

Great tip, thanks!

Joe

Top Bottom