What's new

The Passaround Box, Second Attempt (Previous list members only please)

Here's another list update (since I can't edit the old one now). Got almost everybody's info and a couple dropped out.

sychodelix
viper16
Dreaded_Rust
mattdenicola
TheVez2
bbarton713
cdhumiston
TnutsShave
DevinLT1966
jiminyshiznit
rifph
SirLurkalot
BubblesTGB
Helzerr
catherix
Head_Rigger
jzuzphreek
intotheforge
hotreds
CharlieFoxtrot

Last edited:
Yep. Pretty much the same unless someone needs a delay, like for vacation or military moves or whatever.

I've weeded out anybody who is not a mostly regular poster, and a few people dropped out, so not as long of a list, and less likelihood of problems.

Last edited:
Assuming a week for reception, swapping, and turnaround, I'm 17 weeks away (+/-). That shapes up to the middle of October-ish. I should be good. We had a trip to Toronto planned, but that's been delayed.

I've just got in another nice load of goodies for the Box and it's getting to be a nice variety of good stuff. I think there may be 1 or 2 more people that may be sending some things, and then it will be ready.

I'm flat broke until Monday, so that's probably the quickest it'll get sent out. If anybody is interested in pitching in for shipping (since it's liable to be around $12-22, depending on how full it is at the moment), PM me and I'll give you my paypal email.

Got another box of stuff, and it's GOOD! I think I've got enough to fill her up now along with some stuff I'm jamming in there. If anybody else is sending anything that hasn't already, hold onto it until later on.

Also, when the box comes around to you, make sure you don't put in anything larger (spacewise) than what you take out if you can help it, as it may add to the shipping cost for the next guy.

I'm picking out a few things for myself, and then I'll have it boxed up and ready to go on Monday!

Got another box of stuff, and it's GOOD! I think I've got enough to fill her up now along with some stuff I'm jamming in there. If anybody else is sending anything that hasn't already, hold onto it until later on.

Also, when the box comes around to you, make sure you don't put in anything larger (spacewise) than what you take out if you can help it, as it may add to the shipping cost for the next guy.

I'm picking out a few things for myself, and then I'll have it boxed up and ready to go on Monday!

Is it in a Flat Rate box?

Okay. There are a few items in the box I wouldn't mind having, but I'm going to wait for now. There are several items in there that are GOOD, but I already have some, and want to save some of the nicer stuff for others, especially people that already gave their part. There's also a few brown leaf related items that I would have been interested in before, but surprisingly enough, I've totally switched to vaping, so I'm passing on those too.

So, I am tentatively putting myself at the bottom of the list. That means the box is coming back to me at the end, most likely. On the other hand, if I spot something in the Box that catches my eye down the line, I may have someone send me those items instead, and then the last person with the box, after their take, will PIF out the leftovers to the rest of the list (or I will if I end up with it).

Hopefully waiting a little longer will make sure that the Box stays full of items that will please everybody.

The Box will be mailed out on Monday and head on it's way to Viper.

viper16
Dreaded_Rust
mattdenicola
TheVez2
bbarton713
cdhumiston
TnutsShave
DevinLT1966
jiminyshiznit
rifph
SirLurkalot
BubblesTGB
Helzerr
catherix
Head_Rigger
jzuzphreek
intotheforge
hotreds
CharlieFoxtrot
sychodelix (unless something shows up that I'm looking for)

And BTW, any nice EDC items, Godrej cream, Shulton Old Spice, and any Vetiver frags/AS...those can all go to me :cool2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom