What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

I guess electronic cigarettes should belong here, the nicotine is extracted from tobacco. I am vaping Cinnomin Roll liquid today.

I guess electronic cigarettes should belong here, the nicotine is extracted from tobacco. I am vaping Cinnomin Roll liquid today.
From Midas? I have that in my E-601 Pipe, left it at home today unfortunately. I enjoy the convenience of a vapor pipe, but to me it's just a toy. Nothing beats the real thing.

Its actually from vaping monkey. If you are strictly a pipe/cigar smoker I can see why its a toy for you. I need the nicotine to replace a can and a half a day dip habit though. Hmmm, I still love to fill the pipe with dunhill nightcap!

Is that Monkey Buns? I really did not like that much. But the Monkey Cream is fantastic! I have a tank full of Cinnamon Roll from EC Blend that is my favorite vape!

Yea monkey buns! I love the monkey cream, I guess its Krispy Kreme doughnuts from what I heard. My all day vape is unflavored though, its super cheap and tastes ok.

I like the Bahama Momma and Pina Colada from EC Blend. I also run a tank of the Caramel Cappucino from them pretty often.

I have several tanks on the go....
Chai Tea, Peach Tea, and Redox from Vapebar (Australia)
My own mix (concentrates) of Honey & Cream and a Menthol & Green Apple.

I have some heavens nectar from vixenvapor. I am thinking of buying a 500ml bottle, yeah its that good.

Been strictly DIY for over a year. Today it's LorAnn pear.

Also DIY here, right now Dragon Fruit from The Flavor Apprentice in my RSST rebuildable.

I used to make my own as well. Blueberry Cheesecake, Pancakes and Waffles, Fire and Ice, Creme Brulee, you name it and I probably tried making it.

I'm glad I switched to the E-Cig. I think it was instrumental in me being able to quit all tobacco. The withdrawal from E-Cigs was far less to deal with than cigarettes.

Cinnamon Roll from Vapedudes.com. I really enjoy the E-Cigarettes as an alternative to smoking cigarettes or a pipe. Much easier, no scent, and much much cheaper than cigarettes.

If anyone is looking for a Chocolate Vape, EC Blend Chocolate Malt add extra flavor! I feel like I am drinking a big glass of extra chocolaty chocolate milk! It is great! And it was only a bit over 15 bucks for a 50ml bottle.

DIY here too. I hang out at the local shop frequently and buy juices out of courtesy. I got some Five Pawns Absolute Pin. That is some delicious vapor.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Do you guys get all that flavor if you don't inhale? I quit the cigs a while ago so don't want to inhale anything, but if I could get all this tasty sounding flavor from puffing only...

Do you guys get all that flavor if you don't inhale? I quit the cigs a while ago so don't want to inhale anything, but if I could get all this tasty sounding flavor from puffing only...

Much like pipes, you actually get better flavor if you don't inhale.

Top Bottom