What's new

The Passaround Box, Second Attempt (Previous list members only please)

Glad to see the Canadian Box Made its way there and formed a new box so this list can finish.Also let me know who eats that Random Jerky Stuff haha I have eaten some strange things in my travels around the world... but I couldn't stomach thinking about eating that

Glad to see the Canadian Box Made its way there and formed a new box so this list can finish.Also let me know who eats that Random Jerky Stuff haha I have eaten some strange things in my travels around the world... but I couldn't stomach thinking about eating that

Sounds like a challenge!

I'm now caught back up. Took me a bit to get around to reading the thread. Jason, thanks for taking the lead with this and getting it going again. And thanks for scooting me down the list a bit.

I'm now caught back up. Took me a bit to get around to reading the thread. Jason, thanks for taking the lead with this and getting it going again. And thanks for scooting me down the list a bit.

Nice to see you in the pass-around box Part Deux! I couldn't help but notice where you are on the new list and, no pressure, but I'm expecting something real good! :lol:

OK, folks. Contributions are starting to get sent this way and I have nearly everyone's info. I'm expecting it to take slightly longer than a week to get everything together. So I'm setting a tentative date of July 1st (or soon after) to pack up everything and get it started on the way to viper. Whatever comes in before then will be included, and if you think you may have to send something that might not get here in time, let me know and I'll let you mail it to one of the others down the list, so that the Box can keep moving. We've even got some contributions coming from some that were on the list earlier, so this is shaping up to be a very nice haul!

Oh there's some stu... Eh, you get the point. :lol:

Also, Jessy you need to get off the bandwagon and become a fully committed vampire shaver. This "mostly" business is unacceptable. :lol:

For the last 2 weeks I've shaved every weeknight and LOVED it. The only time I shave during the day anymore is on the weekends. And since I stay away from the internets, thus B&B, on the weekends, I'd say that doesn't count. For what it's worth, I LOVE when I get a midday shave on a Saturday. It's like an escape from reality for 20-30 blissful minutes. Even when my son decides he wants to shave as well.

For the last 2 weeks I've shaved every weeknight and LOVED it. The only time I shave during the day anymore is on the weekends. And since I stay away from the internets, thus B&B, on the weekends, I'd say that doesn't count. For what it's worth, I LOVE when I get a midday shave on a Saturday. It's like an escape from reality for 20-30 blissful minutes. Even when my son decides he wants to shave as well.
I'm just causing trouble. I have an occasional shave on a Saturday afternoon as well but that's few and far between. They're nice but I like my night shaves much better. It's a weird thing but I hate having stubble scratching against my pillow. Guess I'm probably weird.

Heh, I've been night shaving from the start. Never was a morning person.

It's much more relaxing at night time, away from everyone else rushing around.

Top Bottom