What's new

Recruiting a new member

He doesn't stand a chance! :thumbup1:

Feather Popular with two Feather blacks from a drugstore in Japan
5x Feather Hi-Stainless, Bluebird, Personna Blue Lab, & Astra SP
VDH Deluxe soap and boar brush.

$Ray.jpg

That is a nice starter kit....

You should be standing on the street corner... "Hey kid, com'ear... try this... go'on, it free... you'll like it and be back for more later..."

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
He doesn't stand a chance! :thumbup1:

Feather Popular with two Feather blacks from a drugstore in Japan
5x Feather Hi-Stainless, Bluebird, Personna Blue Lab, & Astra SP
VDH Deluxe soap and boar brush.

View attachment 341111
Eric:
Touché...and well done my shaving friend!
proxy.php

W
hat a nice kit for the shaver you're recruiting and converting! :thumbsup:

Q. Is he one of your fellow drivers on your team?
proxy.php

proxy.php
"[Converting a shaver can be]...very competitive. [It can be] very difficult to [recruit] some of these [shavers]". Alan Sherman

Christopher:

He's not one of my divers, he's a weapons type guy and a really good friend.

I was very pleasantly surprised when I moved to my current job and found that I have three DE shavers and one Straight shaver on my staff. (I've already converted another to DE and talked two other guys into ordering a straight from Larry at Whipped Dog). Spreading the smooth, wherever I go :thumbup1:

That is a nice starter kit....

You should be standing on the street corner... "Hey kid, com'ear... try this... go'on, it free... you'll like it and be back for more later..."

"Authorities are reporting that the recent crime wave is the result of a new supplier entering the market. Eyewitnesses claim the perpetrators are highly motivated, desperate to get their next fix...and clean shaven"

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Christopher:

He's not one of my divers, he's a weapons type guy and a really good friend.

I was very pleasantly surprised when I moved to my current job and found that I have three DE shavers and one Straight shaver on my staff. (I've already converted another to DE and talked two other guys into ordering a straight from Larry at Whipped Dog). Spreading the smooth, wherever I go :thumbup1:
Eric:
Thanx for the update, support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
“One Razor, One Lather; One Shave at a Time”. CBJ

Top Bottom