What's new

Proraso Green Tea and Oat vs. Aloe and Green Tea

Hello Gents,

Looking for a review - How does the new Proraso Green Tea and Oat shave cream stack up against the Green Tea and Aloe? I'm guessing the Green Tea and Oat is the new 'ultra sensitive' Proraso cream.

Thanks!

I have both versions here and fail to see a substantial difference. The scent is still the zesty, fresh lemon / aloe fragrance, the performance is still top-notch. I'd say if you tried both the old and new cream side by side you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

Same as airforce,

Have a BIG order with Italian Barber coming down under; basically every item of the new formulation.

Will post pics/reviews.

Proraso White (Green Tea/Oat) is my daily cream; SWMBO and I love the fresh scent and I have horribly dry/sensitive skin definitely helps sooth the skin. I couldn't imagine what I'd replace it with.

Proraso White (Green Tea/Oat) is my daily cream; SWMBO and I love the fresh scent and I have horribly dry/sensitive skin definitely helps sooth the skin. I couldn't imagine what I'd replace it with.

+1
Fresh, lemon scent and great performance. One of the best, if not the best available out there.

I love the white. If they made it in a tubed form, I would be all over that. I tried the old formula in canned foam form and only the new formula soap. Both work fantastically for me.

I have the white tub and tried a sample of the blue cream. I just did not like the scent (nor did my wife) of the blue. The white has a clean scent with notes of Thyme. They both perform excellently just like all Proraso soaps/creams.

I have a tube of the original white. I'm ok with the scent. Not crazy about it but it's not rancid. But it's a very good performer. Well worth the $2 it costs in Italy.

I think that the latter forumulation, the currently selling one, white Proraso is one the best.
It really works, apart you're sensitive or not...it's plain gorgeous.

Top Bottom