What's new

Welcome Argonaut

I'm not sure what you guys are getting all worked up about, I heard JWhite is going to put a couple of old cobs up on the BST. I was just sayin', that's all.

What is this "refund" thing of which you speak in such reverent tones?

I will guarantee this: a little sum'tn-sum'tn from the Brown Leaf will get my money before those jackals from the gubmint!
A tax refund is a wonderful thing where accountants figure out how much you have gave to the government, savings, charities, and how much of a small percentage of that you can get back. The wise say to stick all that money right into savings... We here at the B&B are leery of people telling us not to spend money on ADs. So I'm spending mine on the maybe 2013 B&B LE "insert brownleaf product here", a silver tip brush, and use it to fund my trips to Michigan, Mexico, and Cuba.

We are Doomed, so very Doomed. Ill need to break out my Danitrio Cum Laude, and a fine sheet of Rhodia paper and mark this date down. The day Jason and Jwhite took over the world

Wax Seal stamp,

and done. Boy this looks really good

We are Doomed, so very Doomed. Ill need to break out my Danitrio Cum Laude, and a fine sheet of Rhodia paper and mark this date down. The day Jason and Jwhite took over the world

Wax Seal stamp,

and done. Boy this looks really good
I would be awesome to have a B&B seal... Just saying... for the Nib...

Congrats, Justin. When we exchanged posts a while back, I didn't realize i was dealing with forum Royalty. All due reverence!

Oh, I got confused. I meant to be congratulating Argonaut and got the names mixed up. That's what i get for posting relatively sober.

But if you are actual royalty I expect a grand PIF once you get your inheritance.

Oh, I got confused. I meant to be congratulating Argonaut and got the names mixed up. That's what i get for posting relatively sober.

But if you are actual royalty I expect a grand PIF once you get your inheritance.
HAHAHA That makes a lot more sense now. I was thinking I missed something and figured I'd just roll with it.

Congrats, Justin. When we exchanged posts a while back, I didn't realize i was dealing with forum Royalty. All due reverence!

I am related to the British monarchy way back somewhere actually...

HAHAHA That makes a lot more sense now. I was thinking I missed something and figured I'd just roll with it.

Everything is more fun that way! BTW, stewards get 10% of their favorite members inheritance :biggrin1:

Well since I'm descended from Normans... you are going to some old Canadian pennies. I call dips on all shaving equipment :p

I'm confused, which one, if any, of youse was sober?:biggrin1:

Top Bottom