What's new

More stunt shaving

Okay, I will admit it, when it went into fast forward originally.. my skin started crawling and I was waiting for the part where it said Ms. McCoy was making this post as a warning. >_<
Also, I kind of thought Seraphim would be the one to first shave with popsicle sticks. Or wait... was he chopsticks?

Either way, interesting video and I certainly won't feel so squeamish next time I use a straight. :) So job well done.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
If we each chip in a quarter we can get Slash a proper razor.

Let's make it two quarters so he can get a proper scuttle as well.

I"m no engineer, but I can see more cost cutting to be had here. one Popsicle stick, 2 staples, inside to outside on both edges.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
All I can say is crazy. Next step toothpicks?

Hmmmm
$ChimpWonders.jpg

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I"m no engineer, but I can see more cost cutting to be had here. one Popsicle stick, 2 staples, inside to outside on both edges.

No, I think not. TWO popsicle sticks is a small bit of conspicuous consumption, an affordable luxury. The grip is more ergonomic. Better balance. A feeling of solidity. A single stick might feel and look cheap, shabby, shoddy. Flimsy, even. If you want to save on production costs, sell it as a kit of parts, with online instructions.

Top Bottom