What's new

Katie Puckrick reports from The Scent Bar

I'm trusting Katie won't mind me posting another of her excellent video fragrance reviews here so soon after the last one. Since we are always talking about The Scent Bar in LA, and since only StylinLA and a few others have actually been there, I thought you might enjoy, as I did, seeing Katie's latest fragrance review delivered from The Scent Bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. That's in the new Scent Bar. They moved a mile east of my office so I don't drive by it everyday on way and from work. Saved me a fortune.

If any of you frag heads ever get out here, pop me a PM and I might be able to meet with your there. It's 5 minutes from my office.

Very nice. That's in the new Scent Bar. They moved a mile east of my office so I don't drive by it everyday on way and from work. Saved me a fortune.

If any of you frag heads ever get out here, pop me a PM and I might be able to meet with your there. It's 5 minutes from my office.

That's a deal! This place is now on my bucket list!

I remembered seeing this last month and got my wife some for Valentines Day. She is a real fragrance person, with a particular liking for musk (not that 70's stuff); this really went over well. Quite nice.

I remembered seeing this last month and got my wife some for Valentines Day. She is a real fragrance person, with a particular liking for musk (not that 70's stuff); this really went over well. Quite nice.

That's awesome! I posted this because I thought folks would enjoy seeing The Scent Bar, (of course I do love watching Katie's reviews). But I'm glad you also found it useful in picking up something your wife likes! :thumbup1:

Funnily enough I was there a week or two ago when visiting a friend. Small shop but they have everything you'd want to sample in there (aka most of the niche stuff).

Top Bottom