What's new

How do I get this female to stop talking to me.

First you could refer to her as woman instead of female (We ain't in the upper paleolithic era anymore).
Second, be nice to her, no need to be rude.
Third, feminine knowledge is an endless road, buckle your seat belt because it's going to be a bumpy ride.:001_cool:

These are sound words. Feminine knowledge is an irrational constant; no matter how many significant figures of accuracy you manage to define it, there will be an error margin, and your understanding will never be perfect. Doesn't mean you can stop trying though.

Also, manners are free. Be polite and a gentleman.

**UPDATE**
Ignoring her has seemed to work. She seemed rather upset but laughed about it in PM on facebook :glare: " Deaded my **** again "
I don't actually live in a area of class so I'll translate that slang.
" I see you have shown to interest or acknowledgement in me trying to talk to you, so you can go you know where " .
Regardless I i didn't reply to that either . :sleep:

Besides I'm 15. I need focus on my studies & hobbies not this nonsense.

I don't want to be her friend either. I'm putting a halt on my social life.

**UPDATE**
Ignoring her has seemed to work. She seemed rather upset but laughed about it in PM on facebook :glare: " Deaded my **** again "
I don't actually live in a area of class so I'll translate that slang.
" I see you have shown to interest or acknowledgement in me trying to talk to you, so you can go you know where " .
Regardless I i didn't reply to that either . :sleep:

Oh please! What are you not telling us? Time for Facebook but not real life human girls? Just a fair warning, ignoring people who are simply trying to show an interest in you, be it friendly or romantic will come back to bite you in the *** real hard in a few years. Just wait until you fall for a girl and she blows you off......

Last edited:
Oh please! What are you not telling us? Time for Facebook but not real life human girls? Just a fair warning, ignoring people who are simply trying to show an interest in you, be it friendly or romantic will come back to bite you in the *** real hard in a few years. Just wait until you fall for a girl and she blows you off......
She not exactly a girl I want to associate with. ( I can't be vulgar here )
Besides I'm 15 I have plenty years ahead of me , sex/girlfriends all should be focussed on in my 20s. & I only use facebook to stay in contact with friends I have who are in college that graduated last year.
I treat people nicely but just because I don't wish to have any type of relation with someone doesn't mean I'm being mean. I'm uninterested. I keep a circle of people I talk to very tight.
& on a side note any girl ( her) who who says this " Oh my gosh I feel like we have a connection like really you're so sweet & understanding of not ( such & such ) even though we only had one conversation I fell like I can trust you even with sexual things we can do later on " That was our FIRST conversation where I only was like " You're so sweet"
I could have easily taken advantage of her but I wish not to be involved with things like that at 15. I'm trying hard to stay true to my religion & my goals.
Edit*
GFs at my age doesn't mean anything really. From the ones I've had I treated them all with respect & sweetness & have contact with all of them as friends.

Last edited:
If the only contact you have is on facebook be polite and give no intentions of giving in to her advances by flirting back and she will get the message and either go away or become a "facebook friend"

OldSaw

The wife's investment
So apparently some people don't have much of a sense of humor around here. I'm not sure who complained about my post and had it deleted, but it was clearly a joke and I even said so in the post. We're a bunch of guys talking about women after all, let's not get all bent.

So whoever you are, "Lighten up Francis."

Just don't talk to her. If she sends you a message on Facebook, don't respond. If she approaches you in the hallway, walk away. Maybe tell her, "I'm not interested in being with you and I'm not interested in being your friend." There isn't anything more you can do. That's not not being nice, because it's being honest. Just stop talking to her. That's all you have to do. Not that difficult.

I don't actually live in a area of class

We can tell, unfortunately. I know you're very young, but perhaps you should read over some of the things you've said in this thread.

Areas don't have "classes"; the people living there do. Actually reminds me of a recent tabloid about some teen idol named Selena Gomez. She said that if she'd stayed in Texas, she'd be a teen mom by now. Way to reveal weakness of character.

You have much to learn. Have fun, but have fun learning at the same time.

I think Slash actually hit the nail on the head. Your always gonna frustrated by someone somewhere and this is a good chance to practice being a Gentleman and honing those skills.She will move on in time if you are just nice to her without being misleading. Remember "The toes you step on today belong to the *** you will kiss tomorrow......."

Legion

Staff member
Interesting......very interesting.

I'll say. When I was 15 if anybody told me there was anything apart from girls to focus on I wouldn't have believed them. Ah well, YMMV. He'll probably get better grades than I did.

Rage Against The Grain said:
I could have easily taken advantage of her but I wish not to be involved with things like that at 15. I'm trying hard to stay true to my religion & my goals.

Tried REALLY hard to keep my mouth shut about the whole mess, but...

Generally, most religions require at least some modicum of respect and decency towards others (not that it always happens that way). I'm not seeing that. Even if this is not the "kind of person" who you want to be around, there is a such thing as tact.

I guess us "kind of people" that were raised in the south can't wrap our minds around treating people disrespectfully. :thumbdown

Tried REALLY hard to keep my mouth shut about the whole mess, but...

Generally, most religions require at least some modicum of respect and decency towards others (not that it always happens that way). I'm not seeing that. Even if this is not the "kind of person" who you want to be around, there is a such thing as tact.

I guess us "kind of people" that were raised in the south can't wrap our minds around treating people disrespectfully. :thumbdown

I live in the South, also, but I don't think this thread has much to do with region.

Top Bottom