What's new

Le Troisieme Homme (Caron) - any fans?

l...anyway it does not smell remotely like blood,

Don't want to lead the thread astray, but if you want the smell of blood, try Vierges et Toreros by Etat Libre d'Orange. I may have spelled it wrong but it translates to Virgins and Bulls. You get the picture. And there's a "metallic" note to it for sure, cold and edgy, mercurial and sanguine.

Don't want to lead the thread astray, but if you want the smell of blood, try Vierges et Toreros by Etat Libre d'Orange. I may have spelled it wrong but it translates to Virgins and Bulls. You get the picture. And there's a "metallic" note to it for sure, cold and edgy, mercurial and sanguine.

Yikes...those ELDO guys are out there...

definitely don't get a comparison to Acteur, though. I'm with Stylin in that it's tough to figure when this Caron is appropriate. I'm not going to overthink it, though. I'll try wearing it whenever I'm in the mood for it. If that happens.

The comparison to Acteur was more the feeling I got rather than the actual smell. It is kind of eccentric yet familiar, like something a reclusive French baron or an aged former film star would smell like. Maybe I'm reading to much into this....

...[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom