What's new

Time for a new handle or new razor?

I love my Weber ARC with bulldog handle, but recently have been reaching for my DE89L with a Feather blade. I tried putting the Weber handle on the DE89, and the weight was definitely better, but I really missed the extra 1/2" in handle length and went back to the original handle. Is there a bulldog handle that is longer than the Weber bulldog handle or do I need to look at other SS razors?

ahh... I didn't think you could still get the classic handle from Weber. I hope they are still in stock when I get paid on Friday! Looks like it will be about 1/2" longer than the EJ handle and the same length as the handle on my 23c... paired with the weight of the Weber Bulldog. Sounds promising!!!

Just wanted to report that I ordered a Tradere handle last week, received it yesterday and shaved with it today and initial impressions are fantastic!!!
Thanks!

Just wanted to report that I ordered a Tradere handle last week, received it yesterday and shaved with it today and initial impressions are fantastic!!!
Thanks!

The Tradere handle is a beauty. You should have smoother results with your DE89! Good luck ... and enjoy :thumbup:.

Top Bottom