What's new

The Secret Fragrance

I have recently been using Williams Mug Shaving Soap. Williams has some redeeming characteristics, however - I don't think it's scent is one of them. But check this out; if you look about half way down the list of ingredients for Williams soap, it simply says "fragrance".

Can ANYONE out there tell me what secret "fragrance" is used by Williams?

It's not a secret fragrance. The word "fragrance" on an ingredient list generally just means that a fragrance oil was used (as opposed to an essential oil). Almost all soaps that use fragrance oils contain the word "fragrance" in the ingredient list.

It is certainly no "secret", but even if it were, it isn't one that I would be keen to know.

Victoria's Secret on the other hand...

It is certainly no "secret", but even if it were, it isn't one that I would be keen to know.

Victoria's Secret on the other hand...

Victoria's Secret is copious amounts of alcohol before each photo shoot. Drunk models will do whatever you want them to including provocative poses and minimal clothing.

Ahh Victoria's Secret the company that uses the least amount of raw material but yet capable of charging a premium for its products vs the competition. :biggrin1:

Ahh Victoria's Secret the company that uses the least amount of raw material but yet capable of charging a premium for its products vs the competition. :biggrin1:

Yes, indeed. Their products only work for women who are five foot zero and weigh 95 pounds. What normal woman is that small (and as a man I don't know if I could "seal the deal" with such a woman on the wedding night without breaking her in two)? However, these size zero women can get drunk quickly off of one mixed drink, making Victoria's Secret shoots quick and easy!

Top Bottom