What's new

Kiss my face deodorant

Anybody try the Kiss My Face deodorant?
I am interested in the fragrance free type, as I am not big on scented deodorant and not very keen on using alum block.
Tried that once before with poor results.
I have been using Sure spray antiperspirant/deodorant, but I am trying to get away from using antiperspirant because of it ruining my shirts and the whole aluminum thing.
Any other suggestions on unscented or lightly scented deodorants would be great too.

Hmmmm there is a vitamin shoppe not too far from me, I will try to stop in sometime this week and give herban cowboy a try.

I've used the Herban Cowboy Dusk deodorant and it smells almost good but seemed heavy on the alcohol and propylene glycol (aka propanediol).. found it to be very irritating to my arm pits to the point that the skin was going raw.

I have it. Used it in winter where it seemed fine but once the temperature heated up I was sweating like CRAZY. I mean i was drenched in sweat while getting a haircut. You could imagine what would happen if I was on a first date...

Saved the rest for the winter.

I have it. Used it in winter where it seemed fine but once the temperature heated up I was sweating like CRAZY. I mean i was drenched in sweat while getting a haircut. You could imagine what would happen if I was on a first date...

Saved the rest for the winter.

it's not an anti-perspirant

Top Bottom