What's new

about to order...HELP

Im currently out of the country and wont be back for another 3 weeks. Im about to place an order for...
TOBS shave cream
proraso pre/post shave cream
Shark 100 blades
Astra 100 blades
Derby 100 blades (thought I might try them for $6)
Edwin Jagger DE 89
Parker 99R
Arko shave stick

Everything in finalized and im just waiting to click "place order" on amazon but my question is do you think the shave cream will be ok for nearly a month w/o use? Is it tightly sealed or not. Also do you think 300 blades will start to rust or have you guys not have any problem with them???

As long as everything is stored indoors for the three weeks at a moderate temperature, everything should be fine. :001_smile
If it's going to sit outside in the heat, then I'd wait to place the order. Just my two cents.

It will be inside an AC room. My mom and dad will be home so they will pick it up. Ok so it should be good right? About to hit place order.

My one question is this. Have you used any of those blades before?

Thats a lot of blades and if they don't work with your skin/hair then it's kind of a waste. Maybe try a sample pack first?

My one question is this. Have you used any of those blades before?

Thats a lot of blades and if they don't work with your skin/hair then it's kind of a waste. Maybe try a sample pack first?

+1. Same thing kind of applies to the EJ and Parker. I'd get one (the EJ) but probably not both.

There is a good sampler on Amazon from wish4star you can get that has a lot of blades to try. I would recommend it over a bulk purchase of three blades.

Top Bottom