What's new

cella

is the cella 1kg block and the cella in the red tub the same product? Some vendors/suppliers list the small red tub under shaving cream whilst the 1 kb brick is listed under shaving soaps. Probably a silly question but I wish to make the plunge soon and need to know the characteristics first.

Yes it is.
And they list it under both because they're pretty much both.

EDIT: Also holycrapitsmellsdelicious.

The Cella scent is definitely not for everyone but personally I like it very much as it smells like almond pastry that I grew up with being baked all around me. The lather it makes however.. oh boy that's lovely!

is the cella 1kg block and the cella in the red tub the same product? Some vendors/suppliers list the small red tub under shaving cream whilst the 1 kb brick is listed under shaving soaps. Probably a silly question but I wish to make the plunge soon and need to know the characteristics first.
I've heard (on B&B) that they are slightly different. Some give a nod to the 1kg brick as the better of the two, but not by much. italian barber sells smaller containers of the 1kg brick of cella, and p.160 for that matter.
I've only tried the red container, and it's my second favorite soap/cream thus far.

I've heard (on B&B) that they are slightly different. Some give a nod to the 1kg brick as the better of the two, but not by much. italian barber sells smaller containers of the 1kg brick of cella, and p.160 for that matter.
I've only tried the red container, and it's my second favorite soap/cream thus far.

I use both and I can't tell the difference. If there is any it is very slight. I expect it is more sample to sample variation.

Top Bottom