What's new

Cella storage?

I don't have an answer for you, but what are you going to store the Cella in that you cut from the block and are actively using?

Do any of the members here every go in on a kilo split? I love Cella and have an almost full red tub. At the rate I use the 4-5 soaps I have in rotation, I would have to put my Cella "property in my will. I would be interested in a 2-3 way split though.

Do any of the members here every go in on a kilo split? I love Cella and have an almost full red tub. At the rate I use the 4-5 soaps I have in rotation, I would have to put my Cella "property in my will. I would be interested in a 2-3 way split though.

I'm sure that if you put X grams on the BST, it would sell.

You can also use the Grundtal stainless steel container from IKEA (Article Number: 801.029.19). They are almost ideal for soap. Size wise they fit MWF or Williams perfectly, they also have a transparent top that can protect a card designating the content. All of that for $4.99 per 3 pack :001_smile
You cut of a portion of Cella place it in the container, the twist top protects it from the air. The rest of it is placed in a cling wrap, this takes protects the soap from contact with air and helps preservation tremendously :tank:

Top Bottom