What's new

Heljestrand DE Razor Razor Silver Plated, Solid Leather Catcher. lots of pics :o)

They are good shavers, and I wish I had one of the wedge blades to go with mine so I could try it out. I recently wrote up my initial impression in another thread. Just be sure to be very careful with that highly exposed blade and treat it like a straight and you'll be fine.

They are good shavers, and I wish I had one of the wedge blades to go with mine so I could try it out. I recently wrote up my initial impression in another thread. Just be sure to be very careful with that highly exposed blade and treat it like a straight and you'll be fine.
Well Amish gave me a heads up and told me that a Regular/Modern Gem Blade would fit nicely on this one, i haven't tried it out yet, But now your Scaring me LOL , Read the post up top about me being a chicken when it comes to trying Vintage Razors like this one ...

Well Amish gave me a heads up and told me that a Regular/Modern Gem Blade would fit nicely on this one, i haven't tried it out yet, But now your Scaring me LOL , Read the post up top about me being a chicken when it comes to trying Vintage Razors like this one ...

It's only skin after all! : )

Top Bottom