What's new

Trying an injector

I bought some from EMS, as the shipping costs were better than Pellas. $4.50 for 20 injector blades is dirt cheap for the quality of the steel. No problems at all. I also bought 100 of the single edged blades, which are far superior to the Treet brand the local pharmacy sells.

As for me, the older shorthandled injectors are the best. Have an ancient Shick Repeater which makes a Tech seem aggressive. No go there as my beard needs something more inclined to cut the hair, rather than skim over the surface. Same with the newer ones, they just do not cut as well for me.

I bought some from EMS, as the shipping costs were better than Pellas. $4.50 for 20 injector blades is dirt cheap for the quality of the steel. No problems at all. I also bought 100 of the single edged blades, which are far superior to the Treet brand the local pharmacy sells.

As for me, the older shorthandled injectors are the best. Have an ancient Shick Repeater which makes a Tech seem aggressive. No go there as my beard needs something more inclined to cut the hair, rather than skim over the surface. Same with the newer ones, they just do not cut as well for me.

Link to EMS?

Thanks for the link, I just bought a couple of packs of blades. My only quibble with their website is that they offer a lot of shipping methods, but there are no costs associated with them for comparison. Apparently they apply the actual cost when the order is shipped.

I'm assuming that these blades are the same as the ones offered by Pella? They appear to be identical.

edit: I've got a J and L type now, but I'm interested in trying an "older" style for comparison... What would be best? E? G?

Top Bottom