What's new

C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream

I was looking at shaving creams and came across C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream. I was wondering how good the cream is and if it can be used brush less. Thanks for any help you can provide.
proxy.php

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2257431

Well if you have smelled Proraso green, same cream. I would imagine you could brushless try it out. It's a great cream lathers like a champ and has that great eucalyptus and menthol cooling. Great summer cream.

Thanks for the reply. I am going to pick some up tomorrow. I am looking for a cream with menthol and this looks to fit the bill. :001_smile

I bought a small tube of that this morning. I will try it out at the latest... TECH Tuesday. Probably tomorrow morning.

I just tried some this week for the first time. I'll agree w/ the rest in that a brush is probably needed for best results. Although I don't get much of a menthol kick from it. If that's what you're going for, I think the 'regular' Proraso green tube (and the pre/post stuff) will give you that more so.

But it is real good stuff.

I'm a recent convert to this stuff, it is excellent when the weather starts to get warm. slick rich lather that shaves nicely. myself, when I do a cold water rinse after I'm thru shaving my face feels like I'm pouring ice water on it (my arms get goose bumps) and it stays nice and cool for 30-40 mins after. can't wait to see how this stuff reacts with a followup of osage rub a/s. I imagine I'll get frostbite.

I'm a recent convert to this stuff, it is excellent when the weather starts to get warm. slick rich lather that shaves nicely. myself, when I do a cold water rinse after I'm thru shaving my face feels like I'm pouring ice water on it (my arms get goose bumps) and it stays nice and cool for 30-40 mins after. can't wait to see how this stuff reacts with a followup of osage rub a/s. I imagine I'll get frostbite.

That sounds like it feels so good. I can't wait until I can get some of this stuff:w00t:

Excellent cream.

It's great brushless. You don't get the mounds of nice, rich lather like you would with a brush, but you do get a very slick, protective coating of menthol goodness.

I've used it brushless in the shower with a Schick Hydro 3 when I've needed to get a quick shave and don't have time for the full DE routine and it's never failed to perform well.

I just got this cream. This is a very nice cream! It lathered up very nicely the menthol is very cooling and feels very good:c5:. I got a nice smooth shave and could feel the menthol for an hour later:001_smile. If you have a bath and body works near you check this cream out. 10 bucks well spent.

I just got this cream. This is a very nice cream! It lathered up very nicely the menthol is very cooling and feels very good:c5:. I got a nice smooth shave and could feel the menthol for an hour later:001_smile. If you have a bath and body works near you check this cream out. 10 bucks well spent.

For the record, CO Bigelow = Proraso. They are the same product.

When they have a sale, it's buy two and get one free!

Top Bottom