Post your shave dens!

new guy around here
i like seeing others shave dens
older pic
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Not really a shaveden, but this is almost all my shaving equipment. I forgot three things: a boxed Gillette SS, Arko Cool cologne and a NIB Old Spice soap.

$Shave den 003.jpg

recently got some new things just postin some update flicks,some new brushes,alum block,bigelow.rollin 11 on the vintage cuff links!

lemon aos and white tub proraso are currentlt my favs

who's the artist of the poster girl in the top of the first pic. I dig it!

hard to tell just what is going on there, but I know I like it :turned: :thumbsup:

Not really a shaveden, but this is almost all my shaving equipment. I forgot three things: a boxed Gillette SS, Arko Cool cologne and a NIB Old Spice soap.

Nice stash there Gissy - is that the huge Turkish No 1 I see lurking amongst the goodies?

What an excellent thread. Lots of impressive collections and sources of inspiration. The satisfaction you derive from this hobby of ours really shines through. Thanks, guys.

Waiting delivery of a scuttle and some cream, and will add my modest den shortly.

Here's mine - who can spot a rare brand (in North America that is) in the photo? I am envious of other posters' dens, and fully committed to catching up!
$IMG-20120506-00290.jpg

Thank you!

Top Bottom