B&B's Man in Italy
Rotbart Mond Vintage Razor
with Rotbart Extra Dünn (3)
Mühle Best Badger Brush
Old Spice Vintage SC
Old Spice ASL

Have a nice day! :smile:

proxy.php

I also decided for a colour splash pic today, Erwin! Yours is outstanding, as always!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Good morning friends!
PREP: Proraso Preshave Cream
BRUSH: 22 mm Rooney Small Style 2 Silvertip Best Badger
SOAP/CREAM: Truefitt & Hill Shaving Cream West Indian Limes
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: 6/8" Bonsa (Böntgen & Sabin)
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan #60000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG/XTG
AS: L'occitane Eau De Vetyver
RESULT: BBS shave

proxy.php

Have a nice day,
Béla​

Traditional and simple, as I like. Excellent, Bela!

TGIF Tomorrow!
~03/29/2012~

"Macfix Grosvenor | Merkur 1904 CC w/ Red IP UK | Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba | AOS SS Lemon | Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm

Today was just an excellent shave. After using vegetal and non tallow soaps I wanted to shave with something tallow based. Art of Shaving without failure rewarded me that this morning. Tallow based shaving soaps really do make a difference and quality of lather really goes up a notch. I'm just happy my skin accepts tallow! Now the question is should I shave with MWF or ARKO tomorrow? Happy shavings and have a great day!

proxy.php

Outstanding!

13/16 Stabil, Full Hollow Ground, Round Point
Imperial Shave Pegasus III Strop
GB Kent BK4 Silvertip
Sir Irisch Moos Stick
Cold Water Rinse
Proraso Splash
Creed Green Irish Tweed

proxy.php

Great shot, David! How many razors do you have in your rotation?

Rotbart Mond Vintage Razor
with Rotbart Extra Dünn (3)
Mühle Best Badger Brush
Old Spice Vintage SC
Old Spice ASL

Have a nice day! :smile:

proxy.php

Love the Colorsplash! How is the Old Spice SC?

Flaschner | Shavemac | Bomb Vetiver & Cedar | Arlington ASM | Lez Nez Turtle Vetiver Front
proxy.php

Very nice shot!

proxy.php

Razorock XXX - Semogue 830 - Gillette NEW with Bull Mastiff handle - Gillette Platinum blade - Acqua di Parma Colonia AS and edt

Nice shot! How is the smell of AdP edt?

Good morning friends!
PREP: Proraso Preshave Cream
BRUSH: 22 mm Rooney Small Style 2 Silvertip Best Badger
SOAP/CREAM: Truefitt & Hill Shaving Cream West Indian Limes
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: 6/8" Bonsa (Böntgen & Sabin)
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan #60000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG/XTG
AS: L'occitane Eau De Vetyver
RESULT: BBS shave

proxy.php

Have a nice day,
Béla​

Great shot, Béla!

Love the simplicity here, Marco, and the Color spash..simply beautiful!

Love the Colorsplash! How is the Old Spice SC?

Very nice shot!

Nice shot! How is the smell of AdP edt?

Thanks. The AdP compliments the XXX soap very nicely -- an old-school citrus/barbershop kind of scent.

Thanks, Robbin.:001_smile I currently have 15 straights in use, having sold 6 over the past 3 months or so. After 9 months of straight razor use, I have tried different blade sizes, grinds, and have settled for 6/8 and above, half to full hollow ground blades as my preferred choice.

Outstanding!

Thank you so much! I have to say this was too an outstanding pic! I sometimes wish I had gotten the Semogue 2010 LE but didn't b/c I wanted a LE boar at the time. But ever since I a Shavemac D-01 Three Band I want a Semogue 2010 LE lol. Do you own a Shavemac or SOC 2Band, if so how do you compare the Semogue 2010 LE to those two?

Mk32 | Semogue | DC 1913 | Arlington | Xerjoff Richwood
proxy.php

WOW! What more could be said about this cast of characters? I may have walked out of the den after 2+ passes with my closest shave ever!

The pics appearing in this forum are absolutely stunning!:thumbup: I have other things to do tonight, so individual comments unfortunately are impossible. Please keep the pics coming for all of us to share and enjoy.:001_smile

Thank you so much! I have to say this was too an outstanding pic! I sometimes wish I had gotten the Semogue 2010 LE but didn't b/c I wanted a LE boar at the time. But ever since I a Shavemac D-01 Three Band I want a Semogue 2010 LE lol. Do you own a Shavemac or SOC 2Band, if so how do you compare the Semogue 2010 LE to those two?

First, thank you for the kind words. I have a Shavemac Silvertip, but not a D-01, so I cannot compare the 2010 to that brush. Similarly, I do not have a SOC 2band. I've not used this brush much in recent weeks, so it was nice to return to it. I think it is a great little lather maker!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
TGIF Tomorrow!
~03/29/2012~

"Macfix Grosvenor | Merkur 1904 CC w/ Red IP UK | Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba | AOS SS Lemon | Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm

Today was just an excellent shave. After using vegetal and non tallow soaps I wanted to shave with something tallow based. Art of Shaving without failure rewarded me that this morning. Tallow based shaving soaps really do make a difference and quality of lather really goes up a notch. I'm just happy my skin accepts tallow! Now the question is should I shave with MWF or ARKO tomorrow? Happy shavings and have a great day!

proxy.php

Balaji, in your shots I find a very good "photographic taste" for compositions, colours and enlightment. Congratulations indeed. This one is another beautiful pic.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hardware

Clauss 5/8 half hollow
TGN Silvertip Grade A
Custom Russian Leather

Software

Arko (grated in bowl)
4711 aftershave
Geo F Trumpers Skinfood West Indian Limes

A lovely Black & White shot, Robbin! And that GFT WI Limes Skin Food reminds me of my honeymoon in London in 2008. I did smell that fantastic SF for the first time in my life and I was in Trumpers shop in Jermyn Street. What beautiful memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom