What's new

Group Buy Tcheon Fung Sing (TFS) "Bergamotto Neroli" 125g Shave soap

Interesting. But I wonder how much the shipping fee would be if I have it shipped to Thailand. Right now ordering directly from the site will cost me around 33.15$, which is reasonable.

Interesting. But I wonder how much the shipping fee would be if I have it shipped to Thailand. Right now ordering directly from the site will cost me around 33.15$, which is reasonable.

is this a question to me? if $33.15 is the price including shipping, the i would def. take that over this group buy. the vendor only has a few left after this buy until a next batch is done by TFS. if thailand falls into worldwide shipping, the prices from the vendor are for under 2 Kilos

~$22 for no tracking and ~$30 with tracking (paypal conversion) and ~$22 per jar.

This group buy includes the tracking (T&T) from the vendor to me..

Yes, the question is intended to you, global_dev. Truly apologize for not including your name in my post. And 33.15 quoted price was not in US dollars, it's in EURO (It would be around 43$). Sorry again for the mistake.

So this group buy would cost me around 52$ with tracking option? Thanks!

sorry for the misunderstanding.. . Those are the normal prices quoted from the vendor. Not sure where your 31 euros is from.
I have no idea how much it would cost to send to thailand.

At the moment all tubs are accounted for. Sorry for confusion

No worries here, global_dev. And the 31EUR (a tub + shipping fee to Thailand) price comes from here: barbieredifigaro.nl

Better luck for me in the next group buy, then. :wink2:

I believe everyone is accounted for, thanks for not lallygagging around!

additionally, the vendor is very good at communication and indicated shipment sent out.

It's going by textbook rate on a slow moving barge with tons of port stops, so when it shows up in 3 months I'll everyone know!! :001_tt2:

I think I'm halfway my first tub of this great soap, it's well worth the wait! Oh, wait, that's too easy for me to say, I live in the same city as the vendor :001_tt2:

I ordered mine last week, I am now out of the office for a week before I can collect it. Hopefully it lives up to it high end accolades...

Top Bottom