What's new

Post your shave dens!

My humble den: $Shave Den.jpg

Now before you scorn me for the, dare I speak the words.... cartridge razor, it has been laying around with one cartridge remaining for far to long so I figured I would use it up (for head shaves) so I don't have to look at it anymore :wink2:....$IMG_0756.jpg$IMG_0908.jpg$IMG_0909.jpg$IMG_0921.JPG$P1030207.jpg

Last edited:
"it looks more like a retail shop than a home collection"

Ha! Well most of those supplies are simply out from under my bathroom cabinet and not vintage at all. :sneaky2:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Would you believe I found it sitting out by the dumpster. Perfect condition, surprisingly heavy wood. Can't beat that with a stick!
eflatminor:
Wow...Way Cool!!! I do believe it and makes you wonder these days what good things people throw away. :yesnod:

proxy.php
"What's one's trash is someone else's treasure". Popular Quote

I want to say thank you to everyone that has posted a picture of their shave den. SWMBO sat with me recently and saw some of these awesome dens & decided I needed some more goods with a place to store everything. She likes things to be organized and we saw some great ideas from this thread! I'm just glad that she is embracing this AD versus the alternative.

I want to say thank you to everyone that has posted a picture of their shave den. SWMBO sat with me recently and saw some of these awesome dens & decided I needed some more goods with a place to store everything. She likes things to be organized and we saw some great ideas from this thread! I'm just glad that she is embracing this AD versus the alternative.

:thumbsup:

Top Bottom