What's new

Sextoblade pass around and PIF

Yes, good shaves while flying through the holidays while learning a new job after a job change. ;)

Cool, you did end up landing a new job! I figured this thing would peter out a little around the holidays. Were you going to try the Persona's? I have some sitting in the closet but have yet to try them.

Cool, you did end up landing a new job! I figured this thing would peter out a little around the holidays. Were you going to try the Persona's? I have some sitting in the closet but have yet to try them.
The Sally's is closed by the time I leave for work and get off should be able to get them then. I got a job but not THE ONE in my field I am working in the front office at a health clinic. But there are prospects on the fire though.:001_cool:

I brought along a Sextoblade for the holidays, and have shaved on the same blade an awful lot. The Sextoblade with the closed bar is more than capable of blasting away a weeks worth of growth, and the Fromm blade, even after all its use, is still capable of leaving weepers if I am too aggressive. After the holidays I have a bunch of other stiff I will be doing, and the Sextoblade will wind up sitting for a while.

I brought along a Sextoblade for the holidays, and have shaved on the same blade an awful lot. The Sextoblade with the closed bar is more than capable of blasting away a weeks worth of growth, and the Fromm blade, even after all its use, is still capable of leaving weepers if I am too aggressive.

I have been happy with the life I get out of the Fromm blades. I tried to keep track a few times but I always loose count!

Final thoughts. I want one. I tried the Persona and for me it was a little smother on the first shave than the Fromm. I for got to take the razor to work today but will tomorrow and get it in the mail. Would have shipped it Monday but the post office was closed. I need to message KJ to let him know.

I'll be ready for its arrival. Just note Paul, that mail to/from here has slowed down considerably. I will try to get it turned around back to you as quick as possible though.

Final thoughts. I want one. I tried the Persona and for me it was a little smother on the first shave than the Fromm. I for got to take the razor to work today but will tomorrow and get it in the mail. Would have shipped it Monday but the post office was closed. I need to message KJ to let him know.

Cool! I have to try these Persona's. Did it seem to hold up as well as the Fromm? Don't get in to big of a rush I know how things get crazy!

I'll be ready for its arrival. Just note Paul, that mail to/from here has slowed down considerably. I will try to get it turned around back to you as quick as possible though.

It's all good. Just don't use up all of Al's samples!!!

No worries. I didn't even realize there were samples in the box. I'll try them if I can, but if there's not enough, I'll leave them for you. The blade is what I'm after. I was an add on anyway, the samples should be for you.

No worries. I didn't even realize there were samples in the box. I'll try them if I can, but if there's not enough, I'll leave them for you. The blade is what I'm after. I was an add on anyway, the samples should be for you.

The samples are for all of us, feel free to use what you wish you are welcome to anything in that box. Unless there is some Wild Turkey 101 in there, then keep your mits off! :lol:

This really has made it's way around. Much more than I thought in the beginning!

Yeah it got off to a slow start and even though there were not a lot of people involved I think it sure introduced the Sextoblade to a lot of folks!

I guess its getting close to time for people to start signing up for Otto's PIF! Who among you participants would like to be on the list for the SEXTOBLADE PIF?

Cool! I have to try these Persona's. Did it seem to hold up as well as the Fromm? Don't get in to big of a rush I know how things get crazy!

I did not give the Persona's a good enough go but I did like them. Unfortunately I was having skin problems and did not try any of Al's samples :sad:

The samples are for all of us, feel free to use what you wish you are welcome to anything in that box. Unless there is some Wild Turkey 101 in there, then keep your mits off! :lol:
There should be plenty left! for you two to share! :thumbup1:

Yeah it got off to a slow start and even though there were not a lot of people involved I think it sure introduced the Sextoblade to a lot of folks!

I guess its getting close to time for people to start signing up for Otto's PIF! Who among you participants would like to be on the list for the SEXTOBLADE PIF?
I am in I really liked the shaves!

Hey folks, Got the sexto in the mail today, will be trying it out tomorrow!

Can somebody tell me something about the samples that are in there?

Three are marked Citrus Medly, Saigon, and Palermo ASB. I know those are Al's Products.
The Godreg - is that Rich Foam?
Axe - what is that?
One of the samples was open when I got the box and the product had leaked a bit onto the labels, and one of the labels was toast. All I know is that the name ends in an M. Any ideas?

Hey folks, Got the sexto in the mail today, will be trying it out tomorrow!

Can somebody tell me something about the samples that are in there?

Three are marked Citrus Medly, Saigon, and Palermo ASB. I know those are Al's Products.
The Godreg - is that Rich Foam?
Axe - what is that?
One of the samples was open when I got the box and the product had leaked a bit onto the labels, and one of the labels was toast. All I know is that the name ends in an M. Any ideas?

I think there was a sample of S.N.M. or something like that in there but that is all I know. If its leaking you can use it up or toss it. Good luck with the shave tomorrow Mr. Steward!

Well this is coming to an end so who among you is interested in Otto's FREE SEXTOBLADE? I may have a little something to add in too, you never know....

I think there was a sample of S.N.M. or something like that in there but that is all I know.

It wasn't SMN. I saw the name briefly, then when I went to wash off the container, I rubbed most of the ink off the label. Oops.

Good luck with the shave tomorrow Mr. Steward!
Thanks!

Don't count me in for the PIF. I've got a few PIFs coming my way as it is (including a straight razor and strop). So someone else can enjoy it, and If I like the sexto, I'll just get my own later.

Top Bottom