What's new

Floris Vetiver

I have the tinest bit left of my sample vial. Probably enough left for one more use. I feel like I should save it for a grand occasion since the stuff is out of production. Man this stuff is gooooood...

Jakespoppy was kind enough to send me a sample of Floris Vetiver (along with other vetivers, for which I am eternally grateful), and that is/was a fragrance I would have bought despite the price! Did write to ask Floris about it, but the rep said that were no plans to reintroduce it. However, the rep did say that their new Mahon Leather was based on vetiver. Received a sample of Mahon, but it is not near as nice as the Vetiver, at least to my nose.

Last edited:
Its really is a great Vetiver. I couldn't afford it though so I went with the Loccitane Vetiver. At least half the price and still very good. A little more smokey though.

Not sure if I am allowed to post this question here (Mods, if so please forgive me and move to correct forum)- Gents, what do you reckon would be a fair price for a never opened/still shrink wrapped bottle of Floris Vetiver? Are they available anywhere as to check approx market value?

Thanks, M

There were two shrink wrapped 3.4 oz bottles of Floris Vetiver on eBay UK in november 2011. I don't know how much they went for.
I was tempted to buy one, didn't do it because I did not know if vetiver was "my thing". Meanwhile I've sniffed at L'Occitane Vetyver which I like...

Not sure if I am allowed to post this question here (Mods, if so please forgive me and move to correct forum)- Gents, what do you reckon would be a fair price for a never opened/still shrink wrapped bottle of Floris Vetiver? Are they available anywhere as to check approx market value?

Thanks, M

I think the last new bottle I saw here on BST went for $99 shipped, which is about what it would have cost buying it direct from Floris. There's one listed on eBay now for "buy it now" for $124.95 and free shipping, which doesn't seem unreasonable for a discontinued frag.

I think the last new bottle I saw here on BST went for $99 shipped, which is about what it would have cost buying it direct from Floris. There's one listed on eBay now for "buy it now" for $124.95 and free shipping, which doesn't seem unreasonable for a discontinued frag.

I was watching the bottle of Floris,,,,, It's gone!

Top Bottom