What's new

famous wetshavers

After doing some research (magazines, web, girly shows like Extra, ET), I was able to get some credible info :

AOS : Usher (lavender), Ben Affleck (sandalwood), Bruce Willis, Nick Cage

Truefitt : Josh Duhamel, Matt Broderick, Tracy McGrady

Eshave : Kelsey Grammer, Bruce Willis (so, for Bruce, it's AOS and Eshave : SCAD ???), Pam Anderson

Bodyshop : rafikz

Scotto said:
never heard of that last guy....

Not only have I not heard of rafikz... but I don't know who any of the T&H celebs are or who Kelsey Grammer is. Somehow it makes me feel good to only bat 0.500 at celebrity name-recognition.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
After reading this list of luminaries, perhaps it's not such a good idea to continue. Our community is small enough without having to scare off any would be participants.:w00t:

There. I made it through this entire post without saying anthing about Mathew Broderick and Nancy Boy. Damn! Well, almost made it.:001_rolle

Back over a decade ago--when calling to meake blind dates, "you can hardly tell me and Bruce Willis apart." Guess it holds true today in the shaving arena.

MJB

rafikz said:
After doing some research (magazines, web, girly shows like Extra, ET), I was able to get some credible info :

AOS : Usher (lavender), Ben Affleck (sandalwood), Bruce Willis, Nick Cage

Truefitt : Josh Duhamel, Matt Broderick, Tracy McGrady

Eshave : Kelsey Grammer, Bruce Willis (so, for Bruce, it's AOS and Eshave : SCAD ???), Pam Anderson

Bodyshop : rafikz

she is a wet shaver ????

i ain't a gonna ask......it's probably out on dvd anyway !!!!

mark tssb

NMMB said:
Not only have I not heard of rafikz... but I don't know who any of the T&H celebs are or who Kelsey Grammer is. Somehow it makes me feel good to only bat 0.500 at celebrity name-recognition.

You do not recognize the name Matthew Broderick as the great Ferris Bueller.:biggrin:

Where can I order???

Randy

Order? LOL as if you do not know Pam ... it is not to be ordered but most probably to be downloaded :laugh: You know for a lady like she is (whose star is only glowing in these days) every kind of advertisement is welcome :biggrin:

do any of you have good examples of wetshaving as seen in film or tv? i'm a huge fan of the new battlestar galactica and there are plenty of instances where the crew wetshave, especially admiral adama. the most recent episode showed gaius baltar wetshaving with a straight razor and I couldn't help but note his technique. might have to go back to an old episode to see adama's lathering technique :biggrin:

do any of you have good examples of wetshaving as seen in film or tv? i'm a huge fan of the new battlestar galactica and there are plenty of instances where the crew wetshave, especially admiral adama. the most recent episode showed gaius baltar wetshaving with a straight razor and I couldn't help but note his technique. might have to go back to an old episode to see adama's lathering technique :biggrin:

I can't remember the title of the movie, but I do recall seeing Nick Cage wetshaving in a scene...albeit momentarily. Looked like he was using a long-handle black beauty or something like that.

I was watching House last night and he actually shaved...Some canned goo and a plastic disposable...I was sitting in my chair just cringing...Thank goodness the camera panned away....:eek:

Back over a decade ago--when calling to meake blind dates, "you can hardly tell me and Bruce Willis apart." Guess it holds true today in the shaving arena.

MJB

Back over 3 decades ago, I went to college with Bruce Willis ... he was more of a Richard Simmons wanna-be back then.

I have my own list:-

Ghengis Khan (wet yak turd and flint chip)
Moses ( strikes beard with rod and whiskers fall out)
Issac Newton ( hangs upside down from a tree until whiskers fall out)
Tony Blair ( just denies that he has any whiskers)

Houdini - made his whiskers magically disappear, even though he shaved hanging upside down, in a strait-jacket.

Leonardo DaVinci - Mona Lisa was smiling because she smelled his Tabac.

Sweeney Todd - someone should have told him to STOP when he gets to BBS.

Abraham Lincoln - Emancipaton Faceturbation.

Top Bottom