What's new

My one problem with Cella

Tried Cella for the first time and to say that I love it is an understatement.

Great thick and slick lather that helps me get a fine DFS with two passes.

My only problem with it is the smell.

The soap smells so nice I want to put it on sponge cake and eat it.:w00t:

I got a good taste of my Cella the other morning when the cat hit my elbow while I was lathering up. Believe me, you'd rather smell it than eat it.:117:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Every time I think about Cella, I think about Heaven. The scent is Heaven, the quality is Heaven and the performance is Heaven. Do I love it? :001_smile:thumbup1:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Of the 12 soaps and 9 creams I have sitting on the shelves of my shave cabinet. Cella is the only one I stop and smell almost on a daily basis when I walk by.

I also love the smell and performance of Cella. Cannot resist smelling it whenever I open my soap cabinet.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
If he didn't already have a custom title, it would have to be Cella Smeller.

It's certainly one of the best soaps extant. :thumbup1:

Cella is a great performer. Cella scent is ok but I prefer the scent of Trumper's almond. My only gripe with Cella is the small tub.

Cella is a great performer. Cella scent is ok but I prefer the scent of Trumper's almond. My only gripe with Cella is the small tub.

When you re-order, get the 1 Kilo brick. You can put it in any container that suits you and you'll have enough Cella goodness for quite some time.:001_wub:

man, i might need to try a different Cella. I bought some from someone on here and it did not smell as great as all of you describe it here. Although I'd probably still prefer the almond scent of P160 or even more so the almond scent of AK 1869. Just bummed that my cella doesn't smell as good as it should.

Tried Cella for the first time and to say that I love it is an understatement.

Great thick and slick lather that helps me get a fine DFS with two passes.

My only problem with it is the smell.

The soap smells so nice I want to put it on sponge cake and eat it.:w00t:

I wouldn't advise eating it, unless you want to fart bubbles for a week! :)

Top Bottom