What's new

Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

proxy.php

Couldn't find any of myself (I'm usually taking them), so here's

Big 'un
Mar Lady
Little 'un

Last year in Spain

Will, it sure is a pizza box. I shot a 206, my coach gave me bad adjustments for the 500 yard and instead of readjusting I had faith in his numbers :rolleyes:.

Will, it sure is a pizza box. I shot a 206, my coach gave me bad adjustments for the 500 yard and instead of readjusting I had faith in his numbers :rolleyes:.

No wonder you are hiding your face in that picture! :biggrin:

I'm just kidding around, no offense meant. :smile:

M

modern man

Let me know how you do when you get back to the range.

206 My that is close to Sharp Shotter. Next time it better be 240 or you owe me 240! :biggrin:

M16-A2 Service Rifle, my zeros were incorrect and so lost me those oh so valuable shots at 500 yards. Requal is every year so we will see what will happen then.

My mug - I am the one on the right.

The photo was taken last August near the end of our 200 mile walk across England (about 20 miles to the end here). Taken at Black Sail Hut.

The M16A2 is an awesome tool for spreading hate and discontent. The best was when we attached laser sights and got to do some night shooting with NVGs. Star Wars to the fullest.

The M16A2 is an awesome tool for spreading hate and discontent. The best was when we attached laser sights and got to do some night shooting with NVGs. Star Wars to the fullest.

Not to get things TOO off topic... but i'll outshoot any jar head with an M16 using my M1A Super Match w/iron sights.

Call me old fashioned - but so far as I am concerned 5.56 is a shamefully pathetic round to be shooting at 500+ yards. In most states - you cannot even use a 5.56 for deer hunting.

I like my rifles powerful - and made of wood.

:biggrin:

Top Bottom