What's new

Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

M

modern man

I have to say it, Jim.

I thought you were a lot older then that. :tongue_sm

OK, I'm in. Here are a few recent pics of me and the brood.

Wife managed to get my hat off for this pic. Children were not screaming so it's a keeper.
bbmug1.jpg

Kite Flying 101 with the one year old.
bbmug2.jpg

Dad with both chillen's at the local farm
bbmug3.jpg

In case you weren't sure - Tha'ts me, the ugly one on the right.
bbmug4.jpg

This is my wife and me on the the Odessey dinner cruise here in D.C. She was ~4 months pregnant here. We're at 8+ now and counting down the days. I had a really good shave that day as well...

Congratulations Wendell. Let us know when the baby is here.

Dave,

I think I recognize the setting for the first of your four pictures - would it be at the Lobster Shack on Cape Elizabeth, Maine?

jim

Dave,

I think I recognize the setting for the first of your four pictures - would it be at the Lobster Shack on Cape Elizabeth, Maine?

jim
You are correct sir! Beautiful area, one of our faves.

The Lobster Shack is a great place to eat but n'er before have I had to battle to keep voracious seagulls from picking the food directly from our hands. They breed 'em tough up there. Freaked my wife & kids out a little bit. The funniest moment was when I was trying to whack one of them away with a hastily grabbed tube of Wet Ones and the roll shot out and went streaming away. It did get the gull off our backs for a few minutes.

That one in the background is one of two I intend to reshape into men's hats... it shouldn't be too hard, I hope. I have a total of 8 non-baseball-style hats, that I wear every day I don't go to work.

M

modern man

MARINE!

Tell me that is not a Doggone pizza box on yer chest. :eek: :lol:

Top Bottom